|Fees Tier||Regular||VIP 1||VIP 2||VIP 3|
|0 to Rs 10 lakh||> Rs 10 lakh to 50 lakh||> Rs 50 lakh to 10 Cr||> Rs 10 Cr|
How does it work?
- Your 30-day volume is calculated daily at 00:00 UTC to determine your VIP tier level.
- For example: if you traded ₹10 crore or more in the 30-day period ending at 00:00 UTC, at 02:00 UTC your trading fees will be changed to the Tier 3 values.
- The next day, your new 30-day volume will be calculated. If it is still above ₹10 crore, you’ll still be charged Tier 3 fees. If your 30-day volume has changed, your fees will be adjusted to the corresponding tier.
Your crypto-crypto volume is included
- For crypto-crypto pair trades, the INR value of the quote (second) currency will be used to calculate the rupee value of each crypto-crypto trade you do.
- For example, if you trade the BTC-USDT pair, ZebPay will use the USDT-INR rate at the time of that trade to calculate the rupee value of the volume of that trade.
- The INR equivalent value will be calculated separately for each crypto-crypto trade and added to your total trade volume for the 30-day period.
- Since the USDT value in INR fluctuates slightly, two identical trades may have slightly different INR values.