Earn crypto on crypto every day
Imagine earning a fixed return just for HODLing.
With ZebPay Earn, you can stop imagining and start collecting the returns!
How does it work?
All KYC verified account holders on ZebPay are eligible for daily returns on select crypto holdings. Returns are calculated daily on the balance in your spot or trading wallet and even on pending ask (sell) orders. Total accrued returns will be credited to your wallet monthly on the 7th day of next month.
- Earnings will be calculated on the daily balance* as of 24:00 UTC.
- The rate of return varies for coins from 1% to 7.5%.
- Total monthly accrued returns need to be a minimum of 1 satoshi for the returns to get credited to your account.
For BTC, 1 satoshi = 0.00000001
For ETH & ERC20, 1 satoshi = 0.000001
- The earnings cycle would start from 01st of the month and end on 30th/31st of the month
- Under an open term deposit, you will be paid a return as applicable for the day.
- These returns will be deposited into your trading wallet daily.
- You can return your crypto back to your trading wallet at any time. The amount you deposit will be returned immediately.
- As a day trader, you can take the advantage of open term deposit to earn additional returns without locking-in your crypto.
- Under the fixed term deposit, you can lend your crypto for 7-day, 30-day, 60 day and 90-day periods. The rate of return will vary depending on the period you opt for.
- The returns earned, along with the principal amount will be deposited into your trading wallet at the end of the term.
- You can withdraw these coins at any time before expiry. However, a penalty will be levied on the returns.
Still not sure how it works?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
For select cryptos – BTC, ETH, BNB, DAI, MATIC and USDT
Daily returns on your cryptos in addition to the normal price appreciation. Plus, you can trade them anytime you wish and earn returns while you wait on your sell orders too!
Binance Coin /BNB
Binance Coin (BNB)
*Daily eligible balance = Min of (Current day closing balance and previous day closing balance)