Fees & Limits
Free pair of the month: PAXG-INR
Trade the free pair with zero trading fees and no volume limits.
Read more about Pax Gold, the crypto token backed by 1 ounce of real gold.
*Withdrawal fees still apply.
Monthly membership fee: 0.0001 BTC (approx. ₹75)
- Very simple: make one trade a month.
- The membership fee is only for inactive accounts (accounts with no trades in that month).
- If you trade even once per month, you won’t be charged the membership fee.
- Even better, if you trade a no-fee pair (like crypto-crypto) you won’t be charged a trading fee, either. Your trade is free.
- This is a great reason to start your Bitcoin Savings Plan. Buy a bit of bitcoin each month or week (even ₹100) and HODL it for the future.
One word: security
- ZebPay uses some of the best technologies in the world to maintain the security of your wallets and trades. Since 2014, we’ve never been hacked (knock on wood) and we work non-stop to see that we continue this track record of world-class security.
- For wallet security, we partner with BitGo, the global leader in digital asset custody, providing $100 million of insurance to protect our members.
- To maintain the integrity of our blockchain transactions, we partner with Chainalysis, who provide blockchain data and analysis to government agencies, exchanges, and financial institutions across 40 countries for compliance and investigation.
- As one of India’s oldest crypto asset companies, ZebPay has performed and helped law enforcement with hundreds of anti-money laundering and fraud investigations. In some cases we created our own protocols for compliance and integrity and are ready to share them with governments and other companies.
- All of these security measures have a cost. When you trade, your trading fees help pay for that security. That’s why we only charge the membership fee to inactive accounts with no trading activity for the month.
- Maker: 0.25%
- Taker: 0.15%
- Intraday: 0.10%
Also called a limit order. If you place an order for a price some distance away from the current market price, your order goes on the order book and waits to be filled.
When you place an order onto the order book, you are called a maker because you are making a new trading opportunity on the exchange's order book. You are also said to be adding liquidity to the market.
Also called a market order. When you place an order to buy or sell at the current market price your order will be immediately filled by the next available counterparty (trader taking the opposite side of your trade).
By matching an order that is already on the order book, you are taking that order off the book. That's why you are called a taker. You are taking that particular trade opportunity off the order book so no one else can match that order. You are said to be removing liquidity from the market.
If your order entry and exit happen within the same day, you get a reduced trading fee.
ZebPay is one of the few crypto exchanges to offer a lower intraday trading fee.
You will be charged the normal maker or taker fee at the time of your order. The difference will be calculated after midnight UTC and credited back to you the next day.
All crypto deposits are free
There is a flat ₹10 (10 rupee) fee for all fiat withdrawals
Deposit & withdrawal limits
Note: All fees are subject to change with a 30 days’ notice period. We will inform users using a combination of email, social media, and in-app messages.