ZebPay Trading Challenge
A 30-day trading challenge with 0% maker fees for 3 most-traded crypto-INR pairs BTC-INR, ETH-INR and USDT-INR with a chance to win a car!
Duration: 1st June to 30th June, 2021
Rewards for top 7 traders:
|2||BMW G 310 GS|
|3||Combo - New Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max (256GB) or Macbook Pro M1 + New Apple MacBook Air with Apple M1 Chip (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) + Apple Watch|
|4||Royal Enfield Classic|
|5||Sony a7 III Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera (with 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Lens)|
|6||New Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max (256GB) or Macbook Pro M1|
New Apple MacBook Air with Apple M1 Chip (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD)
Discounted Fees Structure for all traders:
|Pair||Promotion Period||Maker Fee||Taker Fee||Intraday Fee|
|BTC - INR||Full month||0.00%||0.04%||0.01%|
|ETH - INR||Full month||0.00%||0.04%||0.01%|
|USDT - INR||Full month||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%|
Here’s how you can qualify to win:
- Trade (buy/sell) a total volume over ₹50 Cr, across ALL ZebPay trading pairs.
- At least ₹35 Cr of total volume must be in our BTC-INR, ETH-INR and USDT-INR pairs.
- You can participate in the challenge anytime of the month.
Keep in mind
- Both maker and taker volumes are considered.
- Only KYC-verified ZebPay members can participate.
How can I participate in the Challenge?
- If you have an account with ZebPay, you are automatically enrolled. If you complete KYC verification during the Challenge you will also become automatically enrolled. You will be eligible for the Daily Challenge from 00:00 hours IST of the next full day after your KYC verification.
- You must agree to the Terms & Conditions of the Trading Challenge. Any manipulation will result in disqualification. For example, if we find evidence of “wash trading,” collusion with another trader to buy and sell back and forth around a certain price level to increase the number of recorded trades, we will disqualify you. As per the Terms & Conditions, all decisions by ZebPay will be binding and final.
- Winners will be announced on the 5th of July.
- This prize will be yours in addition to any prize money you win in any other promotions we run during June. That’s right: you can win multiple prizes for the same trades.
|2||vi*****to@p*****m||BMW G 310 GS|
|3||sa*****14@g*****m||Combo - New Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max (256GB) or Macbook Pro M1 + New Apple MacBook Air with Apple M1 Chip (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) + Apple Watch|
|4||sa*****67@g*****m||Royal Enfield Classic|
|5||bu*****ri@g*****m||Sony a7 III Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera (with 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Lens)|
|6||bi*****es@p*****m||New Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max (256GB)|
updated on 30th June 2021
We encourage all participants to participate in the spirit of the competition and use this platform as a medium to showcase their trading abilities. ZebPay is committed to a fair and transparent trading challenge and will ensure participants refrain from any unfair practices. Please read the Terms and Conditions for full details.
Terms & Conditions of ZebPay’s Trader No. 1 - ZebPay Trading Challenge
Awlencan Innovations India Limited, (hereinafter for the sake of brevity referred to as “ZebPay”), is organizing the following trading challenge program for the month of June, 2021 (the “Program”):
“Trader No. 1 - ZebPay Trading Challenge” from 01 - 30 June, 2021 (both days inclusive). The Program will include trading in any and all crypto assets available on the ZebPay platform with INR. The Program is open to each and every registered user having an active account with ZebPay’s Indian platform (each, a “User”). To be eligible to participate, a User should conduct a minimum trading volume of INR 50,00,00,000/- (Indian Rupees Fifty Crores), out of which at least INR 35,00,00,000/- (Indian Rupees Thirty Five Crores) of volume should be in the following pairs: (i) ETH-INR pair; (ii) BTC-INR pair; or (iii) USDT-INR pair, or any combination of the above (i), (ii) and (iii). The above said pairs are the discounted pairs for the month of June, 2021. The eligible Users as above shall hereinafter be referred to as the “Participants”.
These terms and conditions shall apply to all the Participants. By accessing the ZebPay platform and participating in the Program, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to fully comply with them and any additions/modifications thereto that may be made from time to time. By participating in the Program, you further grant your consent to ZebPay to contact you.
Words capitalized and not defined hereunder shall have the meaning ascribed to them under the ZebPay Policies referred to above.
- Eligibility: In order to be eligible to participate in the Program, a Participant is required to satisfy all of the following criteria:
I) Users of ZebPay’s India platform alone shall be allowed to participate in the Program.
II) Participants will be able to participate in the Program only after completing the KYC process in accordance with ZebPay’s standard policies available on ZebPay’s website https://www.zebpay.com/in. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and for avoidance of any doubt, ZebPay reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to approve or reject any Participants from the Program.
III) Every Participant who has commenced to take part in the Program hereby grants ZebPay and/or any of its third-party vendors the right to communicate with such Participant by email / phone / messenger and/or other means of communications in relation to their participation in the Program(s), in compliance with applicable laws.
IV) In order to be eligible for rewards of the Program, a Participant should have an active account with ZebPay throughout the time period when the Program is active.
- Program Period: The Program will be effective as follows:
I) From 01st June, 2021, 00.00 IST (Indian Standard Time) to 30th June, 2021, 23.59 IST (Indian Standard Time). The volume for this time period will be calculated taking into consideration all trades of all crypto-INR pairs from 01st June, 2021, 00.00 IST (Indian Standard Time) to 30th June, 2021, 23.59 IST (Indian Standard Time) (both dates inclusive).
II) Notwithstanding anything stated in 2(a) above, ZebPay at its sole discretion may alter or extend or cancel the Program at any time at its sole discretion. Participants are advised to review updated terms from time to time.
- Program- Rules & Rewards:
- Participants making the highest volume in accordance with the Terms contained in these ‘Terms & Conditions of ZebPay’s Trader No. 1 - ZebPay Trading Challenge - during the period of the Program shall be eligible for the rewards of the Program, subject to satisfaction of terms & conditions of the Program.
- The prizes for the challenge winners will be credited within 7 working days of the winner announcement, subject to factors outside ZebPay’s control.
- The above prizes shall be applicable to both Maker & Taker Volumes.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, ZebPay reserves the right to disqualify or disallow any Participants/trade/transaction in the Program if ZebPay, at its sole discretion, is of the opinion that the particular Participant/trade/transaction falls under the purview of “wash trading” (i.e., placing of sell and buy orders simultaneously on the same asset to artificially inflate trading volumes while giving the impression that the asset is more in demand than it actually is) or is done in any manner for the purpose of feeding false or misleading information to the market. ZebPay’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding, and by participating in the Program, all the Participants expressly understand and agree with ZebPay’s rights as specified above.
The reward structure for the Programs shall be published on the ZebPay website from time to time. Please refer to https://zebpay.com/in/trader-no-1-zebpay-trading-challenge/ for the rules and rewards of the Programs.
- Rewards: The rewards of the Program are non-transferable, non-negotiable, and final. ZebPay reserves the right to change or substitute the rewards in any manner and /or at any time, in any manner of its choosing and reserves the right to withhold the rewards, at its sole and absolute discretion, and shall not be liable to any party/person in any manner whatsoever regarding the same. The rewards shall be given in the Participant’s ZebPay account and shall be governed by ZebPay’s Policies.
- Release; No Warranties: Each Participant hereby releases and discharges ZebPay from any and all claims, damages, losses (whether perceived or actual) and/or cause of action, known or unknown, arising from or relating to the rewards and/or their participation in the Program. ZebPay does not provide any warranties of any kind to the Participant with respect to the Program. ZebPay hereby disclaims any and all representations and warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement in relation to the Program.
- Disqualification: ZebPay reserves the right to disqualify any Participant on the grounds of unfair trading practices, including but not limited to distorting reported trade volumes by collusion or any other unfair means, disseminating false information, as well as any breach of any terms herein, and/or breach of any terms of the ZebPay policies available at its website www.ZebPay.com (all at Zebpay’s sole discretion).
- Promotional Event: The Participant acknowledges that the Program is only an event for promoting trading on ZebPay’s India platform, including the ZebPay app, and participation in the Program is completely voluntary. The Program is only a promotional event and does not constitute an offer from ZebPay. Participation does not confer any rights or privileges, whether contractual or otherwise, on the Participant. It is clarified that a Participant’s participation in the Program does not constitute an acceptance, nor in any way does participation in the Program constitute a legally binding contract. ZebPay at its own discretion reserves the full right to withdraw and/or alter any of the Terms at any time, with or without prior notice.
- Taxes: The rewards contemplated hereunder shall be inclusive of any and all taxes. ZebPay shall not be responsible for any tax liability on the Participants that may be imposed on the rewards to winners under applicable law. The Participant shall bear all responsibility for payments of all taxes towards such Participant’s rewards. ZebPay in no manner shall provide any tax guidance or advice on this matter to any Participant and the Participants may engage independent consultants/advisors to seek any advice in this regard in their sole discretion. If required by applicable law, ZebPay shall credit the rewards to the eligible Participants after tax deduction at source.
- Dispute: In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Program, ZebPay’s decision shall be final and binding.
I) Trading in cryptographic assets is subject to market, technical and legal risks. Prices of cryptographic assets on the ZebPay platform may differ from other exchanges due to local demand and supply. Please note that ZebPay does not regulate the prices of cryptographic assets. ZebPay doesn’t guarantee any returns or profits by trading in cryptographic assets. Participants shall use ZebPay’s services to participate in the Program or to trade in the crypto/ cryptographic assets at their own risk and discretion.
II) Notwithstanding anything contrary contained herein, ZebPay reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Program at any point of time without serving any notice whatsoever to anyone.
III) To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, ZebPay shall have no liability whatsoever to the Participants and/or any third party, whether for breach or in tort. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ZebPay shall not be liable to the Participants and/or any third parties for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage in connection with or arising out of the Program, however it arises, whether for breach or in tort, even if the Participant and/or third party has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages.