Xpress Listing: Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Liquidity Providers for Xpress Listing
Awlencan Innovations India Limited (“ZebPay”) is inviting Users (as defined below) to provide liquidity of the prescribed token (“Token”) on ZebPay’s platform in preparation of the Xpress Listing of such Token on ZebPay’s platform, subject to these Terms & Conditions.
By accessing the ZebPay platform and providing liquidity of the Token on ZebPay’s platform, you confirm that you accept these Terms & Conditions and that you agree to fully comply with them and any additions/modifications thereto that may be made from time to time.
Words capitalized and not defined hereunder shall have the meaning ascribed to them under the ZebPay Policies referred to above.
Eligibility: To be eligible to provide liquidity of the Token on ZebPay’s platform, a user is required to satisfy all the following criteria:
- Only registered users of ZebPay’s India platform who have completed their KYC verification in accordance with the ZebPay Policies shall be allowed to provide liquidity of the Token on ZebPay’s platform (each, a “User”).
- Users must submit a duly completed Liquidity Provider Interest Form (“Form”), in such format as prescribed by ZebPay.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, ZebPay reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to approve or reject any User from providing liquidity of the Token on ZebPay’s platform.
- Every User who provides liquidity of the Token on ZebPay’s platform hereby grants ZebPay and/or any of its third-party vendors the right to communicate with such User by email/phone/messenger and/or other means of communications in relation to their provision of liquidity, in compliance with applicable laws.
- An eligible User will be informed by ZebPay whether such User is approved to provide liquidity of the Token on ZebPay’s platform.
- Within 2 business days of being informed of the approval to provide liquidity of the Token on ZebPay’s platform, the deposit address for the Token will be made available on the User’s ZebPay account.
- The minimum deposit value of the Token required from the User shall be communicated by ZebPay to the User (“Minimum Deposit Requirement”)
- A penalty charge of USD 500 equivalent of the Token will be levied if the User fails to meet the Minimum Deposit Requirement.
- Within 2 business days of deposit, the Token will be credited to the User’s ZebPay account, less any penalty charge (if applicable).
Withdrawals will not be allowed till such time the withdrawal feature is announced by ZebPay, at its sole discretion.
Release; No Warranties: Each User who provides liquidity of the Token on ZebPay’s platform hereby releases and discharges ZebPay from any and all claims, damages, losses (whether perceived or actual) and/or cause of action, known or unknown, arising from or relating to the provision of such liquidity. ZebPay does not provide, and hereby disclaims, any representations and/or warranties of any kind whatsoever in connection with the provision of liquidity by the User.
Disqualification: ZebPay reserves the right to disqualify any User at any time for disseminating false information, any breach of any of these Terms & Conditions and/or breach of any terms of the ZebPay Policies (as determined at ZebPay’s sole discretion).
Dispute: In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms & Conditions, rules, conduct and all other matters relating to the provision of liquidity by the User, ZebPay’s decision shall be final and binding.
- Trading in cryptographic assets is subject to market, technical and legal risks. Prices of cryptographic assets on the ZebPay platform may differ from other exchanges due to local demand and supply. Please note that ZebPay does not regulate the prices of cryptographic assets. ZebPay doesn’t guarantee any returns or profits by trading in cryptographic assets. Users shall provide liquidity and/or to trade in the crypto/ cryptographic assets at their own risk and discretion.
- Notwithstanding anything contrary contained herein, ZebPay reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any point of time without serving any notice whatsoever to anyone.
- To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, ZebPay shall have no liability whatsoever to the User and/or any third party, whether for breach or in tort. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ZebPay shall not be liable to the User and/or any third parties for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage in connection with or arising out of the provision of liquidity by the User, however it arises, whether for breach or in tort, even if the User and/or third party has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages.