What is Ethereum?
1) Programmable crypto with smart contracts and apps.
2) Ethereum is a world computer running on nodes distributed worldwide. It runs on a blockchain secured by miners executing a Proof of Work consensus algorithm, with plans to move to a Proof of Stake consensus algorithm.
3) Ether (ETH) is the currency which is used to run smart contracts on the Ethereum platform. Ethereum provides the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) a decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine. “Gas”, an internal transaction pricing mechanism, is used to mitigate spam and allocate resources on the network.
4) Ethereum was proposed by Vitalik Buterin in 2013 and the public network went live in in July 2015. The average blocktime in Ethereum is about 15-20 seconds.
Why buy Ethereum?
1) Ethereum builds on Bitcoin’s blockchain technology, offering more promise to both developers and currency enthusiasts. Vitalik Buterin developed Ethereum to work with smart contracts.
2) ETH tokens power the Ethereum network. Every time you send ETH, or use an Ethereum-based application, you pay a small fee in ETH to use the network. This fee is an incentive for a miner to process and verify what you’re trying to do. The work miners do keeps Ethereum secure and free of centralized control.
3) With the introduction of Ethereum 2.0, ETH will become even more valuable. ETH 2.0 brings staking to the network. When you stake your ETH you’ll be able to help secure Ethereum and earn rewards.
Where to Buy Ethereum in Singapore?
ZebPay is one of Singapore’s best cryptocurrency trading platforms which helps you to buy digital currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and many more. We make your experience simple but focus on the robust security measures of your crypto wallet.
How to Buy Ethereum in Singapore?
It’s very simple to start investing in Ether with ZebPay crypto exchange. All you need is to install the ZebPay app and get your KYC verification done in a few simple steps. You are set to buy,sell and trade Ethereum (ETH).