BNB (BNB) / USD
$240.42 -1.57%down BNB current price is $240.42 with a marketcap of 36.47 B. Its price is -1.57% down in last 24 hours.
Binance is a crypto asset traded on the exchange known by the same name while using the abbreviation of BNB. The name Binance is a play on the hypothesis of ‘binary finance,’ which is expected to be the new way of transacting in the future. Like most other crypto assets, BNB started on the foundation of the Ethereum network but soon moved on to generating its native currency and blockchain, known as the Binance Chain. When first introduced, BNB entered the market at a capitalization of $56 billion and was among the top 5 in terms of market cap ranking. It currently stands at a market cap of approximately $63 billion, ranking 4th in crypto assets. In 2021, the Binance exchange became the biggest crypto asset exchange in the world, facilitating more than 1.4 transactions per second (TPS). Since moving away from Ethereum, BNB runs on the BFT (Tendermint byzantine-fault-tolerant) consensus mechanism.
History and Future Potential of BNB:
When conceptualised in 2017, BNB’s main purpose was to act as a functional token for discounted trade fees. The term ‘dust’ refers to the small and transactional change leftover from transfers in the crypto world. This dust is usually ignored and eventually goes to waste when, in reality, they become quite valuable over time. What BNB essentially does is allow users to convert dust into usable assets in the form of BNB tokens. Owing to its potential, Binance has spread out its functionalities exponentially across online amenities, media & entertainment, travel, finance, and transaction dues. One can also use BNB coins to purchase other crypto assets regularly listed in the Binance exchange. It even has a ‘Launchpad’ program where one can partake in Initial Coin Offerings of other virtual tokens. Binance has a whole ecosystem of utilities currently being offered, including Binance Academy, Binance Smart Chain, Research Projects, Trust Wallets, and Binance Chain, based on BNB’s blockchain.
How to Buy BNB Coin?
You can get started with just a few easy steps:
- Register on ZebPay crypto exchange, and create an account.
- As standard verification, upload your documents and complete the KYC process.
- Choose the amount of money you want to invest and load your virtual wallet.
- Buy BNB with the deposited funds.
Why Buy a BNB Coin With ZebPay?
- The advantage of trading through a trustworthy crypto exchange like ZebPay.
- ZebPay has a robust API that allows users to build digital assets and blockchain applications for the five million+ users on the ZebPay platform.
- By accessing the ‘REST-ful’ API, one can retrieve and integrate functionalities of market analysis, integrated trading, and other features that can help developers build their ideas and get creative.
- Market cap $36.47 B 2.23 % of Crypto Market
- Volume (24h) $754.41 M -10.45%
- 52 Week Low $203.66
- 52 Week High $350.07
- All Time Low $0.096109
- All Time High $690.93
- Total Supply 151.70 M
- Max Supply n/a
- Circulating Supply 151.70 M
- CMC Rank 4
- 7D% Change 5.43%
- Returns YTD -2.40%
Top 10 Gainers
Last 24 hours
Alpine F1 Team Fan Token
Paris Saint-Germain Fan Token
Juventus Fan Token
Manchester City Fan Token
FC Barcelona Fan Token