Decentraland (MANA) / USD
$0.48 -9.27%down Decentraland current price is $0.48 with a marketcap of 916.21 M. Its price is -9.27% down in last 24 hours.
About Decentraland (MANA)
MANA is commonly known as Decentraland, which is primarily a network based on Virtual Reality or VR and is fuelled by the Ethereum blockchain. Users are offered various functionalities within this virtual reality world, such as owning plots, trading real estate, advertising, etc. These can be built, monetised, and converted into applications using one’s creativity. MANA was launched in 2017 with an initial coin offering of 24 million USD and was opened to the public in 2020. Decentraland also has a finite number of parcels or pieces of LAND, facilitating interactive experiences such as gaming and creating 3-dimensional scenarios that make for an immersive experience. An easy parallel to draw is to compare Decentraland to a digitised or virtual version of the board game Monopoly, with a lot more fun, loads of added features, and heightened involvement through virtual reality. The platform Decentraland has two tokens, namely MANA & LAND, which can be considered the critical currencies for buying and selling within the virtual world. MANA is an Ethereum-based ERC-20 token that one can use to obtain non-fungible tokens (NFTs). These NFTs can be obtained by burning the ERC-20 tokens, known as ERC-721 LAND tokens. Decentraland is gaining enthusiasm due to the various fun elements that have been incorporated into the system. For example, MANA tokens can purchase amusing avatars, unique names, wearables, and more on Decentraland.
Certain key features and offerings are core to Decentraland (platform) and its MANA and LAND tokens:
- Content: in Decentraland, neighborhood communities with a shared interest can collaborate, which raises the area’s real estate value due to the user pull.
- Advertising: In high traffic parcels or vantage points, signboards can be deployed to advertise offerings ranging from commodities and services to games and intellectual property.
- Collectibles: Now and then, users are anticipated to create, allocate and dispense novel digital assets in Decentraland, published on the blockchain by individual owners. These assets are positioned as rare collectibles to be accumulated by users.
- Social: Several groups and forums based on particular interests and causes can be found on the platform. These communities can be ported into the Decentraland metaverse, including those of multiplayer games. As you can gather from the goings-on and versatility of Decentraland, there are no specific rules or curbs in terms of what can and cannot be done within its space. Inferring from this, the uses for MANA and LAND can be as widespread as one’s creativity can take it. The canvas for this can include work, leisure, tourism, design, media, education, skilling, personal development, and many more.
How to Buy MANA Coin?
You can get started with just a few easy steps:
- Register on ZebPay crypto exchange, and create an account.
- As standard verification, upload your documents and complete the KYC process.
- Choose the amount of money you want to invest and load your virtual wallet.
- Buy Mana (DECENTRALAND) with the deposited funds.
Why Buy a MANA With ZebPay?
- ZebPay is one of the top-rated exchanges for trading with MANA and other crypto assets listed on the exchange.
- There is also an added advantage of earning a passive income of up to 10 percent by just holding your digital assets in your ZebPay wallet.
- A detailed log is provided, for reference, to track all your activity while trading with 5 million other users.
- You can even trade on the go, as ZebPay allows access across all devices.
- Market cap $916.21 M 0.06 % of Crypto Market
- Volume (24h) $253.07 M 4.21%
- 52 Week Low $0.49
- 52 Week High $1.56
- All Time Low $0.003012
- All Time High $2.92
- Total Supply 2.19 B
- Max Supply n/a
- Circulating Supply 1.89 B
- CMC Rank 66
- 7D% Change 8.45%
- Returns YTD 62.93%
Top 10 Losers
Last 24 hours
Ethereum Name Service