Uniswap (UNI) / USD
$7.32 -3.16%down Uniswap current price is $7.32 with a marketcap of 4.38 B. Its price is -3.16% down in last 24 hours.
About Uniswap (UNI)
Uniswap is a peer-to-peer-based decentralised exchange (DEX) that facilitates the trading of crypto assets without any third party or centralised authority. It has a crypto asset known as UNI, which can be bought across recognized crypto exchanges. Hosted on the Ethereum platform, Uniswap works on a self-governed mechanism where participants on the blockchain can consent to or disapprove of its operations, as long as they are UNI coin holders. Its open-source blockchain provides complete transparency to enable this governance within its ecosystem, and rewards in the form of UNI tokens are provided as incentives for holders who contribute to activities on the blockchain. The weight by which each holder can influence the ecosystem depends on the number of coins they own. Being an ERC-20 token, UNI is compatible with other Ethereum tokens, and Uniswap supports transactions of any coins that adhere to similar standards.
Uniswap is essentially a ‘Market Maker’, a term used to describe any entity that facilitates the exchange of securities on its account, thereby providing ‘offers’ and ‘bids’ to indicate the market size on each side. This enablement stems from the smart contracts on the Uniswap platform powered by blockchain technology. With the Market Maker status, Uniswap can support the trade of various crypto assets, offer liquidity, and securely create pools of liquid digital assets. With its permissionless design, anyone can join the Uniswap ecosystem and create new markets for transactions. The smart contracts also deliver a high amount of automation, overcoming the woes of traditional and centralized systems with high transaction fees and slow processing speeds.
Below are a few ways Uniswap acts as a decentralized exchange:
- Governance: Holders of the UNI coin have power and vested interest in the platform’s governance. Their voting rights are dispersed in proportions equivalent to their coin holding.
- Market creation: With no restriction on access, users are free to create new marketplaces for exchanging their preferred pairs of crypto assets due to the open code.
- Liquidity and rewards: Staking refers to the act of users holding their crypto assets in an agreement to refrain from buying and selling them. Users on Uniswap can stake their digital assets and provide liquidity. As a result of this staking, users are provided with rewards in the form of more UNI coins.
- Asset swapping: Any existing crypto assets can be swapped or exchanged on Uniswap through the decentralized markets, as long as users are connected to a compatible virtual wallet.
How to Buy Uniswap With ZebPay?
You can get started with just a few easy steps:
- Register on ZebPay crypto exchange, and create an account.
- As standard verification, upload your documents and complete the KYC process.
- Choose the amount of money you want to invest and load your virtual wallet.
- Buy Uniswap (UNI) with the deposited funds.
Why Buy Uniswap With ZebPay?
- ZebPay has multiple features such as fixed returns on crypto holdings, daily returns just for HODLing, and a variety of learning resources to help you get started with the right information.
- Having facilitated over 10 million dollars worth of transactions since 2014, it is one of the most trustworthy crypto exchanges.
- Market cap $4.38 B 0.22 % of Crypto Market
- Volume (24h) $114.71 M -18.71%
- 52 Week Low $3.76
- 52 Week High $8.22
- All Time Low $0.42
- All Time High $44.97
- Total Supply 1.00 B
- Max Supply 1.00 B
- Circulating Supply 598.19 M
- CMC Rank 22
- 7D% Change 6.56%
- Returns YTD 1.13%