What is Bitcoin?
1) Also known as Digital Gold, Bitcoin is the most popular of all cryptocurrencies.
2) Bitcoin is the world’s first cryptocurrency. It was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. Using Bitcoin, people can now transfer money anywhere in the world for cheap without needing to trust any third party. Learn more about legality and top global bitcoin regulations here. From million dollar pizzas to breaking barriers regularly, bitcoin’s history is extremely intriguing.
3) The programme is open source. This implies that, similarly to how nobody owns the Internet, neither a person nor a company nor a nation owns this network. Peer-to-peer technology allows for direct transactions between users, cutting out middlemen like banks, credit card companies, and clearing houses. Network nodes validate transactions before they are added to a public distributed ledger known as the blockchain.
Why should I buy Bitcoin?
1) We usually get questions about Bitcoin as virtual gold.
2) It resembles a brand-new eatery slightly. It fluctuates between bustling and empty at initially. Once it becomes well-liked, a few people leaving or arriving only represents a 2% change. As investors pour money into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies like Ether, they’ll start to lose interest.
3) By 2020, Bitcoin’s status as a speculative asset has changed to that of a long-term, inflation-proof investment and store of wealth. As investors begin to view it as a safe haven, it is also moving more similarly to gold.
4) Additionally, these aren’t merely individual investors. Major corporations have shifted chunks of their balance sheets worth millions of dollars into bitcoin.
Where to Buy Bitcoin in Australia
ZebPay is one of Australia’s most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges which helps you to buy digital currencies like bitcoin, ether and many more. We make your experience simple but focus on the robust security measures of your crypto wallet.
How to Buy Bitcoin in Australia?
It’s very simple to start investing in bitcoin with ZebPay crypto exchange. All you need is to install the ZebPay app and get your KYC verification done in a few simple steps. You are set to go.