What is Ethereum?
1) Crypto with smart contracts and programmable apps.
2) Ethereum is a global network of nodes that functions as a computer. It operates on a blockchain protected by miners who carry out a Proof of Work consensus method, while a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism is eventually planned.
3) The currency used to power smart contracts on the Ethereum platform is called ether (ETH). Ethereum offers a decentralised Turing-complete virtual machine called the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). Spam is reduced and network resources are distributed via “Gas,” an internal transaction pricing system.
4) Vitalik Buterin made the Ethereum proposal in 2013, and the public network launched in July 2015. In Ethereum, the typical blocktime is between 15 and 20 seconds.
Why buy Ethereum?
1) Building on the blockchain technology used by Bitcoin, Ethereum offers more potential for both developers and cryptocurrency fans. Ethereum was created by Vitalik Buterin to support smart contracts.
2) The Ethereum network is powered by ETH tokens. You must pay a tiny fee in ETH each time you send or use an Ethereum-based application. This charge serves as a reward for a miner who processes and validates your request. The labour that miners perform maintains Ethereum secure and decentralised.
3) Ethereum 2.0 will make the cryptocurrency even more valuable. Staking enters the network thanks to ETH 2.0. You can earn incentives and contribute to the security of Ethereum by staking your ETH.
Where to Buy Ethereum in Australia?
1) ZebPay is one of Australia’s most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges which helps you to buy digital currencies like Bitcoin, Ether and many more. We make your experience simple but focus on the robust security measures of your crypto wallet.
How to Buy Ethereum in Australia?
1) It’s very simple to start investing in Ether with ZebPay crypto exchange. All you need is to install the ZebPay app and get your KYC verification done in a few simple steps. You are set to buy,sell and trade Ethereum (ETH).