ZebPay is India’s oldest and most-loved Bitcoin and crypto asset company, helping ⅔ of India’s crypto owners buy their first Bitcoin since 2014. With new owners and leaders in 2020, we’re expanding our mission to help millions of people in India and around the world to join the Bitcoin revolution through creating best in class technology and user experiences.
A career at ZebPay is all about being part of our Ohana (Hawaiian for family!) and working on some of the most challenging, yet fun projects you can find in the software industry. You would be welcomed into a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the tech industry.
With the rapid growth of blockchain globally and other long-term initiatives, the successful candidate will be working with bleeding-edge technology in an internationally established team, while having great attention to detail, being a strong team player, and having excellent communication skills.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about blockchain, eager for new challenges, and ready for a new challenge. You will have a proven track record for building highly scalable, high throughput, distributed applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting up and configuring Full node clients for various Blockchains.
Working closely with DevOps to make blockchain infrastructure robust and scalable.
Designing and writing well-structured APIs in Node.js to connect to Blockchain infrastructure.
Develop and manage various applications to integrate Blockchain infrastructure into the main product.
Staying up to date with new developments and news in integrated chains, like forks, main net launches, migration.
Documenting architecture and guidelines.
- Always being on the lookout to enhance technology, by finding and making new tools, utilities, and libraries.
- Cross-team contribution whenever required.
- Atleast, 1 to 2 years of experience with working on Blockchain-based projects.
- Atleast , 5 years of experience with working on backend technologies like Node.js, SQL, Kafka.
- Passionate about technology and Blockchain in particular.
- Worked on one of the technologies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Web3, eWallet, Digital Ledger, etc.
- Worked with technologies like Node.js, SQL, AWS.
- Strong concepts in Data structures and Algorithms of Blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Web3, etc.
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of cryptography.
- Experience with developing APIs in Node.js.
- Hands-on experience with AWS.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (outgoing, down-to-earth, and with a good sense of humor)
- Enthusiastic about solving real-world problems through technology and algorithms.
Nice to Have:
- You have gone through rapid growth in your company (from startup to mid-size).
- You have experience in working with applications built on a microservices architecture.
- Passionate about cryptocurrencies and decentralized technologies.
- You’ve worked with Python, Kafka, Postgres, MongoDB.
- Work at a company that stays ahead of the curve and encourages the use of cutting-edge technology.
Get to learn more about Blockchain which is a Hot in-demand skill.
- Constant Learning Curve
- Flexible Timings
- You can be as creative as you can
- You are treated as one extended Family
- Learning and Development Policy