A career at ZebPay is all about being part of our Ohana (Hawaiian for family!) and working on some of the most challenging, yet fun projects you can find in the software industry. You would be welcomed into a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the tech industry.
With the rapid growth of blockchain globally and other long-term initiatives, the successful candidate will be working with bleeding-edge technology in an internationally established team, while having great attention to detail, being a strong team player, and having excellent communication skills.
- Articulate a long term technical direction and vision for maintaining and scaling our web platforms.
Working with other engineers, product managers and senior leadership to create world class products.
Maintain design techniques and coding standards followed by team and improve them.
Keep a positive working environment and help the company achieve its mission.
You’ll collaborate with backend and quality engineers to spec, write, test, and deploy code that integrates with real-time data streams and API endpoints.
Create rich user experiences by simple to user building interfaces using modern tools like React, Typescript, Redux, Next JS and Webpack.
- Set the benchmark for innovative brand partnerships that contribute to increased brand awareness and saliency.
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gains.
- Identify partnerships and opportunities that build results across the company. – Structure and negotiate partnerships based on the product life cycle.
- Hone insight into the cryptocurrency industry, product, user, and companies across industries
- Develop quarterly, annual, and 3-year plan for brand and marketing partnerships that bolster the company’s core strategic goals
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to execute partnership deliverables
- Measure and evaluate partnership results.
- Maintain and develop relationships with a network of diverse partners
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guideline
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA preferred
6+ years of total work experience, with at least 2-3 years in the tech industry and at least 3-4 years in business development / strategic alliances/partnerships function telecom experience is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking
- Global mindset and independent
- Fluent in English
- Passion for Technology or Understanding of cryptocurrency
industry – Ability to learn quickly
- Work at a company that stays ahead of the curve and encourages the use of cutting-edge technology.
Get to learn more about Blockchain which is a Hot in-demand skill.
- Constant Learning Curve
- Flexible Timings
- You can be as creative as you can
- You are treated as one extended Family
- Learning and Development Policy