ZebPay is India’s oldest and most-loved Bitcoin and crypto asset company, helping ⅔ of India’s crypto owners buy their first Bitcoin since 2014. With new owners and leaders in 2020, we’re expanding our mission to help millions of people in India and around the world to join the Bitcoin revolution through creating best in class technology and user experiences.
A career at ZebPay is all about being part of our Ohana (Hawaiian for family!) and working on some of the most challenging, yet fun projects you can find in the software industry. You would be welcomed into a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the tech industry.
With the rapid growth of blockchain globally and other long-term initiatives, the successful candidate will be working with bleeding-edge technology in an internationally established team, while having great attention to detail, being a strong team player, and having excellent communication skills.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the tech space, eager to make a difference, and ready for a new challenge. You will have a proven track record for networking and building relationships with both recruiters and superstars in the IT industry, keeping your finger on the pulse and able to sell our dreams and vision to the best candidates in the industry.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Diversify brand partnerships to increase brand awareness and saliency.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- 4-5 years of exp & managed a marketing budget of 5 crs +
- Worked extensively on performance campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Work at a company that stays ahead of the curve and encourages the use of cutting-edge technology.
- Get to learn more about Blockchain which is a Hot in-demand skill.
- Constant Learning Curve
- Flexible Timings
- You can be as creative as you can
- You are treated as one extended Family
- Learning and Development Policy