ZebPay is India’s oldest and most-loved Bitcoin and crypto-asset company, helping ⅔ of India’s crypto owners buy their first Bitcoin since 2014. With new owners and leaders in 2020, we’re expanding our mission to help millions of people in India and around the world to join the Bitcoin revolution by creating best-in-class technology and user experiences.
A career at ZebPay is all about being part of our Ohana (Hawaiian for family!) and working on some of the most challenging, yet fun projects you can find in the software industry. You would be welcomed into a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the tech industry.
A Product Manager at ZebPay can be considered as a mini-CEO. You will work on and own a segment of the larger product.
You will be engaging with customers to understand their pain points and gaps in their journey and accurately define product requirements. You should be able to extract pain points of users knowing fully well that sometimes user’s don’t know what they want and still you would need to figure out what exactly they need. User data & feedback will help you identify the right feature set for the product.
You will be responsible for the prioritization of the product roadmap, keeping in mind the value a feature adds to a customer as well as to the business.
You will be required to work with teams across design, customer service, engineering, legal, operation & marketing.
You will define user stories and PRDS, communicate the requirements to & coordinate with the engineering & QA teams to ensure successful delivery of a feature.
With the rapid growth of blockchain globally and other long-term initiatives, the successful candidate will be working with bleeding-edge technology in an internationally established team, while having great attention to detail, being a strong team player, and having excellent communication skills.
Experience and skills required :
- 3+ years experience in product management
- Experience working in a fast-paced B2C space (background in Ecom & FinTech is a bonus)
- Experience in creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Rich experience in creating BRD/PRD, user stories, workflows, flowcharts, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal)
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of the business structure
- Stakeholder analysis & cross-functional coordination
- Converting requirements into executable user stories
- Graduate/post-graduate with a Computer Science/Engineering background
- Work at a company that stays ahead of the curve and encourages the use of cutting-edge technology.
- Get to learn more about Blockchain which is a Hot in-demand skill.
- Constant Learning Curve
- Flexible Timings
- You can be as creative as you can
- You are treated as one extended Family
- Learning and Development Policy