A career at ZebPay is all about being part of our Ohana (Hawaiian for family!) and working on some of the most challenging, yet fun projects you can find in the software industry. You would be welcomed into a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the tech industry.
With the rapid growth of blockchain globally and other long-term initiatives, the successful candidate will be working with bleeding-edge technology in an internationally established team, while having great attention to detail, being a strong team player, and having excellent communication skills.
- You will directly support multiple components of Zebpay’s infrastructure, including rate limiting services, monitoring and visibility automation, and other infrastructure tooling.
- You will collaboratively help support and define the reliability processes that enable Zebpay to continue to serve our customers.
- You will lead large engineering projects, from start to finish, where the scope is mostly understood.
- You will help define SLA/SLOs for Zebpay, manage code deployments, fixes and software updates, and automate our operational processes.
- This team has an operational responsibility in addition to being a software development team. You will participate in the team’s on-call rotation, assist with triaging, and addressing production issues, and respond to incidents at Zebpay.
- You will review code and get your code reviewed; mentor and be mentored by other engineers. Teamwork is what makes the dream work.
- Curiosity about how things work and love to share that knowledge with others.
- Experience managing critical production infrastructure, maintaining reliability and uptime, and having a customer first view of operational safety.
- A positive approach that embraces standard methodologies for software management and reliability, including unit testing, code review, design documentation, debugging, and troubleshooting.
- A passion for reliability, scaling patterns, up-time, and availability.
- A demonstrable history of thriving within a software development team, even if your roles have included traditional operations and/or infrastructure management duties.
- Professional experience of functional or imperative programming languages — e.g., PHP, Python, Ruby, Go, C, or Java (used without frameworks)
- Knowledge of Apache, HHVM, Memcache, Docker, Kubernetes or similar systems and tools
- Strong command of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Experience developing and managing modern public cloud infrastructure, especially AWS
- Experience as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), or as a platform or infrastructure engineer building and managing reliability mechanisms on distributed infrastructure.
- Comfortable with deploying, operating and debugging software on Linux at scale
- Ability to dig deep across multiple layers of the stack, from networking and virtualisation to configuration management and packaging
- Conversant with deployment automation/configuration management tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Salt
- Familiarity with Incident Response programs and processes; including triaging and resolving production incidents at an organization with challenging SLAs and customer expectations
- Work at a company that stays ahead of the curve and encourages the use of cutting-edge technology.
- Get to learn more about Blockchain which is a Hot in-demand skill.
- Constant Learning Curve
- Flexible Timings
- You can be as creative as you can
- You are treated as one extended Family
- Learning and Development Policy