What is Ripple (XRP)?
1) A coin designed for big businesses and quick transactions
2) The Ripple system consists of a currency exchange, real-time gross settlements, and money transfer system. Ripple protocol or Ripple transaction protocol are its names (RTXP). The Ripple network’s native currency is called XRP. The smallest unit of XRP, known as a drop, is currently divisible to six decimal places, with one million drops equaling one XRP.
3) The Ripple protocol is based on an open shared database or ledger that employs the consensus process, enabling distributed processes for payments, exchanges, and transfers of money denominated in any real-world asset, such as dollars, gold, kilometres, etc. Ryan Fugger introduced ripple for the first time in 2004, and the Ripple protocol was later introduced in 2012 with the primary objective of assuring “safe, instant, and practically free worldwide money operations of any size without any chargebacks.”
Why buy Ripple (XRP)?
1) Ripple is extremely scalable and accessible, to the extent that international banks are already testing it as a means of trade in the digital sphere. As a result of its connections to important banks and financial institutions around the world and investment from well-known companies like Google, mass adoption will become simpler over time.
2) The XRP Ledger is a significantly safer and more effective way of organising international transactions. It can handle 1,500 transactions per second, compared to Ethereum’s 15 and Bitcoin’s 7.
Where to Buy Ripple (XRP) in Australia?
1) ZebPay is one of the most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges which helps you to buy digital currencies like bitcoin, ether and many more. We make your experience simple but focus on the robust security measures of your crypto wallet.
How to Buy Ripple in Australia?
1) It’s very simple to start investing in Ripple with ZebPay crypto exchange. All you need is to install the ZebPay app and get your KYC verification done in a few simple steps. You are ready to buy, sell and trade Ripple.