What is Tether (USDT)?
1) A stablecoin with a dollar value.
2) Reserves, which include conventional cash and cash equivalents, are always used to back Tether to a full 100 percent. Additionally, each Tether is tied 1:1 to the US dollar, meaning that Tether will always value 1 USDT at 1 USD.
3) Tether’s website displays the value of its reserves each day. These reserves are worth the same as or more than the total market value of Tethers. Because of this, the stable coin is extremely transparent and secure.
Why buy Tether?
1) Tether, not Bitcoin or Ether, is the most popular cryptocurrency today!
2) Traders can protect themselves against the turbulence in the cryptocurrency markets by using USDT as a stand-in for dollars.
3) You may avoid the transaction fees and delays associated with bank transfers by using it to transfer money between exchanges and persons simply. It is simple to purchase and sell USDT, and it is widely recognised on all cryptocurrency exchanges.
Where to Buy Tether (USDT) in Australia?
ZebPay is one of Australia’s most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges which helps you to buy digital currencies like bitcoin, ether, tether and many more. We make your experience simple but focus on the robust security measures of your crypto wallet.
How to Buy Tether in Australia?
It’s very simple to start investing in Bitcoin with ZebPay cryptocurrency exchange. All you need is to install the ZebPay app and get your KYC verification done in a few simple steps. You are ready to buy, sell and trade tether.