What is Bitcoin Cash?
1) Faster version of the Bitcoin with larger block size: As Bitcoin grew more popular, its limited block size meant a slower transaction speed at significantly higher costs.
2) BCH came to life on August 1st, 2017 as a response to this scaling problem. It is a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain ledger with low fees and fast confirmations.
3) Bitcoin Cash increased the block size from 1MB to 8MB, allowing for more transactions per block.
Why buy Bitcoin Cash?
1) The Bitcoin Cash community is united in its vision for Bitcoin as a new form of cash for the world, and the BCH hard fork made this possible.
2) Bitcoin Cash is thus able to process transactions more quickly than the Bitcoin network, meaning that wait times are shorter and transaction processing fees tend to be lower. The Bitcoin Cash network can handle many more transactions per second than the Bitcoin network can.
3) Since the original fork in 2017, Bitcoin Cash developers have already upgraded the block size to 32MB blocks – making it even more efficient at confirming transactions.