Why buy INJ (Injective Protocol)?
1) INJ tokens are the governance token of the injective protocol
2) The protocol uses INJ tokens for exchange fee value capture, derivative collateralization, liquidity mining, and staking.
3) INJ tokens are used for the Tendermint-based Proof-of-Stake (PoS) Security on the protocol.
About Injective Protocol
1) INJ is the native token of the Injective protocol. The Injective protocol is a derivative exchange with special features that make it a “truly” decentralized DEX.
2) It is a layer-2 DEX, meaning it is built on top of an existing blockchain. Here, the protocol is built using a Cosmos SDK built with Ethermint (EVM on Tendermint).