What is Ripple?
1) A coin built for large enterprises & fast transactions
2) Ripple is a system of the real time gross settlements, currency exchange and money transfer system. It is known as Ripple protocol or Ripple transaction protocol (RTXP). XRP is the native currency of the Ripple network. XRP are currently divisible to 6 decimal places, and the smallest unit is called a drop with 1 million drops equaling 1 XRP.
3) The Ripple protocol is based on an open shared database or ledger using the consensus process, which allows making payments, exchange or transfers of money in a distributed process denominated in arbitrary real world assets like dollars, gold, airmiles etc. Ripple was first implemented in 2004 by Ryan Fugger and later in 2012 the Ripple protocol was launched with the main goal of ensuring “secure, instant and almost free global money operations of any size without any chargebacks”.
Why buy Ripple?
1) Ripple is highly scalable and accessible – to the point where it is currently being tested by global banks as a means for exchange in the digital space. Its relationship with major financial institutions and banks globally, coupled with investment from major corporations like Google, means widespread adoption will be easier over time.
2) The XRP Ledger can handle 1,500 transactions per second, compared tof Ethereum’s 15 per second and Bitcoin’s 7 per second and is a much more secure and efficient way of managing global transactions.
Where to Buy Ripple in India?
1) ZebPay is one of India’s oldest and most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges which helps you to buy digital currencies like bitcoin, ether, ripple and many more. We make your experience simple but focus on the robust security measures of your crypto wallet.
How to Buy Ripple in India?
1) It’s very simple to start investing in Ripple with ZebPay crypto exchange. All you need is to install the ZebPay app and get your KYC verification done in a few simple steps. You are ready to buy, sell and trade Ripple.