Celebrate the joy of trading with our Christmas Trading Party at ZebPay!
Trade, Win, and Embark on a Journey to your dream destination. The more you trade, the merrier your holidays will be!
Quick Trade vs Open Order Book
Duration: 24th December 2023, 12:00 AM to 26th December 2023, 11:59 PM IST
Trading Slots and Exciting Rewards
Reward: 3k MakeMyTrip voucher
Trade on QuickTrade for 30k or more during the offer days.
Reward: 5k MakeMyTrip voucher
Trade on QuickTrade for 75k or more during the offer days.
Reward: 10k MakeMyTrip voucher
Trade on QuickTrade for more than 1 lac during the offer days.
Note: Only one winner in each slot will be selected on a lucky draw basis.
Trading Volume Criteria:
Rewards are based on the cumulative trading volume, inclusive of both buy and sell orders.
How to Participate:
1) Log in to your ZebPay account or sign up if you’re new.
2) Start trading on ZebPay during the Championship Duration.
3) Achieve the specified trading volumes to unlock amazing MakeMyTrip vouchers.
Terms & Conditions for Christmas Trading Festival at ZebPay!
Awlencan Innovations India Limited (hereinafter referred to as “ZebPay”), is giving its existing and new users of the ZebPay Platform in India, an opportunity to participate in the Christmas Trading Festival at ZebPay! (“Contest”) and win prizes, subject to the eligibility criteria and other requirements listed in these Terms & Conditions. (“T&Cs”)
These T&Cs shall apply to all Participants (defined below). By accessing the ZebPay Platform and participating in the Contest, you confirm that you accept these T&Cs and that you agree to fully comply with them and with any additions/modifications thereto that may be made from time to time. By participating in the Contest, you further grant your consent to ZebPay to contact you.
Words capitalised and not defined hereunder shall have the meaning ascribed to them under the ZebPay Policies referred to above.
- Period: The Contest will be effective as follows:
a) From 24 December 2023, 12:00 AM IST (Indian Standard Time) to 26 December 2023, 11:59 PM IST (“Term”).
b) Notwithstanding anything stated in 1(a) above, ZebPay may, at its sole discretion, alter or extend or cancel the Term and the Contest at any time at its sole discretion. Participants (defined below) are advised to review the updated terms and conditions from time to time.
- Offer 1: Trade for Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand) or more worth on QuickTrade – INR during the Term and stand a chance to win voucher(s) from MakemyTrip worth Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand).
- Offer 2: Trade for Rs. 75,000/- (Rupees Seventy – Five Thousand) or more worth on QuickTrade – INR during the Term and stand a chance to win voucher(s) from MakemyTrip worth Rs. 5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand).
- Offer 3: Trade for Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh) or more worth on QuickTrade – INR during the Term and stand a chance to win voucher(s) from MakemyTrip worth Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand).
Trading Volume Criteria:
- The trading volume will be calculated based on the cumulative sum of both buy and sell orders during the Term.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in the Contest, a user is required to satisfy all the following criteria(“Participant”):
- Only users of ZebPay’s India platform alone shall be allowed to participate in the Program .
- Participants must use the same email id and phone number as used for creating their ZebPay accounts, to log in and to register for the Contest.
- Participants must be registered users of ZebPay Platform in India who have completed their KYC verification in accordance with the ZebPay Policies.
- The Participant’s ZebPay account must be active at the end of the Term.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, and for avoidance of any doubt, ZebPay reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to approve or reject any Participants from the Contest.
- ZebPay’s directors, officers, employees, and their immediate family members, independent contractors, agents, their affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion agencies, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, it is clarified that a Participant shall not be deemed to be a winner of any award or prize under the Contest (as applicable) unless and until that Participant’s eligibility and compliance with these T&Cs has been fulfilled and verified.
Among the Participants, 3 Participants stand a chance to win in the following manner
The winners from the Participants shall be determined by ZebPay on a lucky draw basis at its sole discretion.Winners of the Contest will be notified via email (email@example.com) by or around 31st December 2023.Name of the winners will also be announced on social media Winners of the Contest will receive their rewards by 31st December 2023.
- The rewards of the Contest are non-transferable, non-negotiable, and final. ZebPay reserves the right to change or substitute the rewards in any manner and /or at any time, in any manner of its choosing and reserves the right to withhold the rewards, at its sole discretion, and shall not be liable to any party/person in any manner whatsoever regarding the same. To the extent practicable, the rewards shall be distributed to the Participant’s ZebPay account and shall be governed by ZebPay’s Policies.
- Every Participant hereby grants ZebPay and/or any of its third-party vendors the right to communicate with such Participant by email / phone / messenger and/or other means of communications in relation to participating in the Contest, in compliance with applicable laws.
- Release; No Warranties: Each Participant hereby releases and discharges ZebPay from any and all claims, damages, losses (whether perceived or actual) and/or cause of action, known or unknown, arising from or relating to the rewards and/or their participation in the Contest. ZebPay does not provide any warranties of any kind to the Participant with respect to the Contest and the rewards therein . ZebPay hereby disclaims any and all representations and warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement in relation to the Contest.
- ZebPay reserves the right to disqualify any Participant at any time on the grounds of unfair trading practices, including but not limited to distorting reported trade volumes by collusion or any other unfair means, disseminating false information, as well as any breach of any these T&C and/or breach of any terms of the ZebPay Policies (as determined at ZebPay’s sole discretion).
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, ZebPay reserves the right to disqualify or disallow any Participants/trades/transactions to participate in the Contest at any time if ZebPay, at its sole discretion, is of the opinion that the particular Participant/trade/transaction (a) is done in any manner for the purpose of feeding false or misleading information to the market or (b) is done in any manner that has the effect of wrongfully denying legitimate Participants the rewards of the Contest and/or the Offer.
- Any Participant who during the Term: (i) attempts to cancel or cancels an existing ZebPay account and attempts to create or creates a new ZebPay account, or (ii) attempts to create or creates one or more additional ZebPay accounts, or (iii) attempts to register or registers for the Contest using multiple/different email addresses, by any other means or any other methods will be disqualified.
ZebPay’s decision in these regards shall be final and binding, and by participating in the Contest, all Participants expressly understand and agree with ZebPay’s rights as specified above.
- Promotional Events: The Participant acknowledges that the Contest is only an event for promoting trading on ZebPay’s India platform, including the ZebPay app, and participating in the Contest is completely voluntary. The Contest is only a promotional event and does not constitute an offer from ZebPay. Participating in the Contest does not confer any rights or privileges, whether contractual or otherwise, on the Participant. It is clarified that participating in the Contest by a Participant does not constitute an acceptance, nor in any way does participating in the Contest constitute a legally binding contract. ZebPay at its sole discretion reserves the full right to withdraw and/or alter any of these T&C at any time, with or without prior notice.
- Taxes: The rewards contemplated hereunder shall be inclusive of any and all taxes. ZebPay shall not be responsible for any tax liability on the Participant(s) that may be imposed on the rewards to winners under applicable law. The Participant shall bear all responsibility for payments of all taxes towards such Participant’s rewards. ZebPay in no manner shall provide any tax guidance or advice on this matter to any Participant and the Participants may engage independent consultants/advisors to seek any advice in this regard in their sole discretion.
11. Dispute: In the event of any dispute regarding these T&C, rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Contest, the decision of ZebPay shall be final and binding.
12. Force Majeure: ZebPay shall not be responsible for system outages, delays, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or other technological difficulties or any other force majeure event that may prevent a Participant from participating in the Offer.
a) Trading in cryptographic assets is subject to market, technical and legal risks. Prices of cryptographic assets on the ZebPay platform may differ from other exchanges due to local demand and supply. Please note that ZebPay does not regulate the prices of cryptographic assets. ZebPay doesn’t guarantee any returns or profits by trading in cryptographic assets. Participants shall use ZebPay’s services to participate in the Contest or to trade in the crypto/cryptographic assets at their own risk and discretion.
b) Notwithstanding anything contrary contained herein, ZebPay reserves the right to amend the T&Cs of the Contest at any point of time without serving any notice whatsoever to anyone. c) To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, ZebPay shall have no liability whatsoever to the Participants and/or any third party, whether for breach or in tort. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ZebPay shall not be liable to the Participants and/or any third parties for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage in connection with or arising out of the Contest, however it arises, whether for breach or in tort, even if the Participant and/or third party has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages.