Compound (COMP) / USD
$48.61 -0.98%down Compound current price is $48.61 with a marketcap of 384.16 M. Its price is -0.98% down in last 24 hours.
Compound (COMP) is a decentralised blockchain protocol which enables the lending and borrowing of crypto. It is built on the Ethereum blockchain. The compound protocol supports a specific set of crypto assets which can be lent and borrowed on the platform.
Key Traits of Compound
The Compound platform allows one to earn interest by locking crypto on the platform. The interest earned is denominated in the same token which is locked. For example: If you lock in your DAI tokens on the Compound platform, you earn interest in DAI.
The next key trait of the compound platform is the feature to borrow. You don’t need a credit score to borrow crypto from Compound. But the amount which can be borrowed is determined by the quality of the asset. And just like in a bank, interest needs to be paid on the money borrowed.
How to Buy Compound on ZebPay?
Buying your favourite crypto through ZebPay is easier than ever. You can now buy Compound (COMP) on ZebPay in four simple steps.
- Download the ZebPay App or log in through ZebPay’s Web version
- Create an account and complete the KYC procedure
- Deposit fiat currency in your ZebPay wallet
- Buy Compound through “ Quick Trade” or “ Exchange” options
Why Buy Compound Through ZebPay?
- ZebPay is one of the most trusted names in the crypto space since 2014. You can trade more than 100 crypto assets on ZebPay.
- ZebPay’s systems have been battle-tested in various market cycles. Our Information Security Management Systems are ISO-certified and stringent security standards are in place to ensure the safety of your assets at all times.
- Market cap $384.16 M 0.04 % of Crypto Market
- Volume (24h) $86.41 M -43.33%
- 52 Week Low $25.55
- 52 Week High $84.86
- All Time Low $25.55
- All Time High $911.20
- Total Supply 10.00 M
- Max Supply 10.00 M
- Circulating Supply 7.90 M
- CMC Rank 81
- 7D% Change 23.62%
- Returns YTD 55.67%
Top 10 Gainers
Last 24 hours
Top 10 Losers
Last 24 hours