Celebrate Akshaya Tritiya with ZebPay and Win a 1gm Gold Coin!
Buy Any Crypto assets worth INR 1 Lakh or more on Akshaya Tritiya and stand a chance to win a gold coin!
Akshaya Tritiya is an auspicious day in India that signifies the start of a new era of prosperity and success. This Akshaya Tritiya, we bring you an irresistible offer.
Here’s how you can qualify to win:
Buy any crypto assets worth of 1 lakh INR or more on QuickTrade and stand a chance to win a 1gm gold coin. Offer applicable only for QT-INR pairs.
April 22, 2023 12:00am to 11:59pm – Akshaya Tritiya.
3 lucky customers will be selected at random, and each winner will receive a gold coin as a prize.
All customers who purchase any crypto worth of INR 1 lakh or more on our QuickTrade are eligible for the offer. Please note, you can buy multiple crypto assets and be eligible for this offer.
Disclaimer: Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before participating in the offer. Contact our customer support for any queries.
Terms & Conditions for Akshaya Tritiya Dhamaka Offer 2023
Awlencan Innovations India Limited (hereinafter referred to as “ZebPay”), is giving its existing and new users of the ZebPay Platform, an opportunity to participate in the Akshaya Tritiya Dhamaka Offer (“Offer”) and win prizes, subject to the eligibility criteria and other requirements listed in these Terms & Conditions. (“T&Cs”)
These T&Cs shall apply to all Participants (defined below). By accessing the ZebPay platform and participating in the Offer, you confirm that you accept these T&Cs and that you agree to fully comply with them and with any additions/modifications thereto that may be made from time to time.
Words capitalised and not defined hereunder shall have the meaning ascribed to them under the ZebPay Policies referred to above.
- 1. Offer: Participants who buy any crypto assets worth of Rs. 1 Lakh or more on QuickTrade on the ZebPay India platform, for QT-INR pairs on Akshaya Tritiya will stand a chance to win a gold coin of 1gm. Three (3) lucky customers will be selected at random, and each winning Participant will receive a gold coin as a prize.
- 2. Term: The Offer will run for one day, on the occasions of Akshaya Tritiya (i.e. April 22, 2023).
- 3. Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in the Offer, a Participant is required to satisfy all the following criteria:
- a) New and existing registered users of ZebPay’s India platform, who have successfully completed their KYC verification in accordance with the ZebPay Policies, shall be eligible to participate in the Offer (“Participant”).
- b) Participants must make transaction(s) for QT-INR pairs on the ZebPay Platform via their registered ZebPay account to buy crypto asset(s) of a total amount of Rs. 1 lakh or more, on April 22, 2023 (between 12:00AM (IST) to 11:59 PM (IST))
- c) Participants must use the same email id and phone number as used for creating their ZebPay accounts, to log in and to register for the Offer.
- d) Any Participant who during the Term: (i) attempts to cancel or cancels an existing ZebPay account and attempts to create or creates a new ZebPay account, or (ii) attempts to create or creates one or more additional ZebPay accounts, or (iii) attempts to register or registers for the Offer using multiple/different email addresses, by any other means or any other methods will be disqualified.
e) The Participant’s ZebPay account must be active at the end of the Term.
- f) Notwithstanding the foregoing, and for avoidance of any doubt, ZebPay reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to approve or reject any Participants from the Offer.
- g) Every Participant hereby grants ZebPay and/or any of its third-party vendors the right to communicate with such Participant by email / phone / messenger and/or other means of communications in relation to participating in the Offer, in compliance with applicable laws.
- h) ZebPay’s directors, officers, employees, and their immediate family members, independent contractors, agents, their affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion agencies, are not eligible to participate in the Offer.
- i) For the avoidance of any doubt, it is clarified that a Participant shall not be deemed to be a winner of any award or prize under the Offer (as applicable) unless and until that Participant’s eligibility and compliance with these T&Cs has been fulfilled and verified.
- 4. Offer rewards:
- Participants who fulfil the eligibility criteria to enter the Offer during the Term stand a chance to win the following:
- a) 3 (three) lucky Participants shall stand a chance to win a gold coin of 1gm (22 carat) each.
- b) The winners from the Participants shall be determined by ZebPay on a lucky draw basis at its sole discretion.
- c) Winners of the Offer will be notified via email (email@example.com) by or around 30th April 2023.
- d) Name of the winners will also be announced on social media platforms of ZebPay, in such a manner as may be determined by ZebPay at its sole discretion.
- e) Winners of the Offer will receive their rewards by 30th April 2023.
- 5. Notwithstanding anything stated above, ZebPay may, at its sole discretion, alter or extend or cancel the Term and the Offer at any time at its sole discretion. Participants (defined below) are advised to review the updated T&Cs from time to time.
- 6. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, ZebPay reserves the right to disqualify or disallow any Participants/trades/transactions to participate in the Offer at any time if ZebPay, at its sole discretion, is of the opinion that the particular Participant/trade/transaction (a) is done in any manner for the purpose of feeding false or misleading information to the market or (b) is done in any manner that has the effect of wrongfully denying legitimate Participants the rewards of the Offer. ZebPay’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding, and by participating in the Offer, all Participants expressly understand and agree with ZebPay’s rights as specified above.
- 7. The rewards of the Offer are non-transferable, non-negotiable and final. ZebPay reserves the right to change or substitute the rewards in any manner and /or at any time, in any manner of its choosing and reserves the right to withhold the rewards, at its sole discretion, and shall not be liable to any party/person in any manner whatsoever regarding the same. The distribution of the rewards shall be governed by ZebPay’s Policies, as may be applicable.
- 8. Release; No Warranties: Each Participant hereby releases and discharges ZebPay from any and all claims, damages, losses (whether perceived or actual) and/or cause of action, known or unknown, arising from or relating to the rewards and/or their participation in the Offer. ZebPay does not provide any warranties of any kind to the Participant with respect to the Offer and the rewards therein. ZebPay hereby disclaims any and all representations and warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement in relation to the Offer and/or the prize.
- 9. Disqualification: ZebPay reserves the right to disqualify any Participant at any time on the grounds of unfair trading practices, including but not limited to distorting reported trade volumes by collusion or any other unfair means, disseminating false information, as well as any breach of any these T&C and/or breach of any terms of the ZebPay Policies (as determined at ZebPay’s sole discretion).
- 10. Promotional Events: The Participant acknowledges that the Offer is only an event for promoting trading on ZebPay’s India platform, including the ZebPay app, and participating in the Offer is completely voluntary. The Offer is only a promotional event and does not constitute an offer from ZebPay. Participating in the Offer does not confer any rights or privileges, whether contractual or otherwise, on the Participant. It is clarified that participating in the Offer by a Participant does not constitute an acceptance, nor in any way does participating in the Contest constitute a legally binding contract. ZebPay at its sole discretion reserves the full right to withdraw and/or alter any of these T&C at any time, with or without prior notice.
- 11. Taxes: The rewards contemplated hereunder shall be inclusive of any and all taxes. ZebPay shall not be responsible for any tax liability on the Participant(s) that may be imposed on the rewards to winners under applicable law. The Participant shall bear all responsibility for payments of all taxes towards such Participant’s rewards. ZebPay in no manner shall provide any tax guidance or advice on this matter to any Participant and the Participants may engage independent consultants/advisors to seek any advice in this regard in their sole discretion.
12. Dispute: In the event of any dispute regarding these T&C, rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Offer, the decision of ZebPay shall be final and binding.
- a) Trading in cryptographic assets is subject to market, technical and legal risks. Prices of cryptographic assets on the ZebPay platform may differ from other exchanges due to local demand and supply. Please note that ZebPay does not regulate the prices of cryptographic assets. ZebPay doesn’t guarantee any returns or profits by trading in cryptographic assets. Participants shall use ZebPay’s services to participate in the Offer or to trade in the crypto/cryptographic assets at their own risk and discretion.
- b) Notwithstanding anything contrary contained herein, ZebPay reserves the right to amend the T&Cs of the Offer at any point of time without serving any notice whatsoever to anyone.
- c) To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, ZebPay shall have no liability whatsoever to the Participants and/or any third party, whether for breach or in tort. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ZebPay shall not be liable to the Participants and/or any third parties for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage in connection with or arising out of the Offer, however it arises, whether for breach or in tort, even if the Participant and/or third party has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages.