A career at ZebPay is all about being part of our Ohana (Hawaiian for family!) and working on some of the most challenging, yet fun projects you can find in the software industry. You would be welcomed into a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the tech industry.
With the rapid growth of blockchain globally and other long-term initiatives, the successful candidate will be working with bleeding-edge technology in an internationally established team, while having great attention to detail, being a strong team player, and having excellent communication skills.
Zebpay R&D is an innovation center that supports Zebpay and the crypto ecosystem in India. The role of the Sr. Research Engineer is to support R&D project initiatives in the application of distributed ledger technologies. Projects are varied and require the ability to quickly learn on the job. We ship quickly and aim to have a high impact.
- Research and develop cutting-edge cryptography technologies
- Deliver high-impact intellectual property values through research publications and patents.
- Collaborate with team members to deliver innovative technologies, insights and products to Zebpay business units to resolve their significant product pain-points and create new growth opportunities.
- Work with team members and cross-functional teams (internal/external) that include representation from Technology, Product, Operations, Market Research, etc.
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mathematics, or equivalent field.
- 2+ years of industry research experience
- Record of research publications in the cryptography field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and innovate
- Experience in payments or related industries is a plus.
- Work at a company that stays ahead of the curve and encourages the use of cutting-edge technology.
Get to learn more about Blockchain which is a Hot in-demand skill.
- Constant Learning Curve
- Flexible Timings
- You can be as creative as you can
- You are treated as one extended Family
- Learning and Development Policy