With ZebPay OTC, India’s first and most-loved Bitcoin की दुकान just got even better. We now provide access to round-the-clock liquidity available for a range of crypto assets. Our goal is to offer a white-glove service to simplify and optimize your trading experience.
We’re now the one-stop shop to invest in Bitcoin and other digital currencies without any boundaries. Trust us, we’ve been in the business for seven years. In that time, we’ve facilitated $8 billion in transactions for 4 million happy customers.
Our white-glove service is available at every stage of the trading process. The OTC service acts as an institutional grade electronic and voice trading platform that provides live streaming quotes 24/7, and promises deep liquidity and best in class execution pricing.
Our relationship with our clients is our most important asset, and constantly strive to provide the best speed in execution, reporting and credit facilities to maintain our high standards.
We support all the major digital assets, across multiple fiat currencies, with other fiat currencies available on a need based basis. If you or your institution are looking to trade quantities of 5, 20, or even 200+ Bitcoins, we offer deeper liquidity and a private, more personalized service for large orders that would be hard to fill on the open exchange.
So, why use the ZebPay OTC?
- Deep Liquidity – An ability to execute large orders instantly, at very competitive rates, 24/7, across multiple trade pairs.
- Quick Settlements – Access to a credit line for 24-hours post trade settlement with minimum collateral requirements.
- Live Streaming Prices – See prices and execute trades in real time, without pre-funding the account.
- Cost Effective – Execute your trade in one click with no additional costs, very tight spreads, and zero withdrawal fees.
- Multiple Order Type – Benefit from a range of orders types (IOC, PEG & TWAP), designed to facilitate all your trading requirements.
- Quick Response Time – Our operations team is available 24/7, 365 days, to solve any trade related grievances.