Why buy ASTR?
1) The ASTR token is the native token of the Astar network.
2) ASTR token serves as the utility token. It is used to pay for network and transaction fees, On-chain governance voting, and staking rewards.
1) The Astar network (formerly known as Plasm) is a Polkadot based project that aims to build a premier multi-chain smart contract hub to provide an infrastructure that is scalable and interoperable for Web 3.0.
2) It is an open-source project that aims to support DeFi, NFTs and DAO.
3) Currently, the Astar Network enables layer1 blockchains to connect to Polkadot by acting as a gateway.
4) In addition to this, the network also supports dApps staking, layer2 rollups, Ethereum’s virtual machine and WebAssembly. These features enable easier interoperability between multiple chains.