Why buy UMA?
1) UMA is the native ERC-20 token of the platform Uma.
2) UMA token holders can perform work for price requests and governance on the platform. Users work on price requests by voting via Data Verification Mechanism on a dispute and earn reward when guessed correctly.
1) UMA is a decentralized platform that aims to enable the creation, maintenance, and settlement of “priceless” financial contracts on Ethereum.
2) The system consists of priceless financial contract designs and a decentralized oracle mechanism.
3) The UMA protocol enables any two counterparties to design and enter their own custom made financial contract.
4) Currently, the platform offers features lie Priceless DeFi Contracts, Trustless Tokenization and Data Verification Mechanism.