What is Bitcoin?
1) Also known as Digital Gold, Bitcoin is the most popular of all cryptocurrencies.
2) Bitcoin is the world’s first cryptocurrency. It was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. Using Bitcoin, people can now transfer money anywhere in the world for cheap without needing to trust any third party. Learn more about legality and top global bitcoin regulations here. From million dollar pizzas to breaking barriers regularly, bitcoin’s history is extremely intriguing.
3) It is an open source software. This means, that no person, company or country owns this network just like no one owns the Internet. The system is peer-to-peer, that is, users can transact directly without an intermediary like a bank, a credit card company or a clearing house. Transactions are verified by network nodes and recorded in a public distributed ledger called the blockchain.
Why Should I Buy Bitcoin?
1) We’re often asked about Bitcoin as digital gold.
2) It’s a bit like a new restaurant. At first it swings between busy and empty. Once it’s popular, a few people leaving or entering is just a 2% change. As Bitcoin and other crypto assets like Ether get more investors, they’ll become almost boring.
3) 2020 has seen the story go from Bitcoin as a speculative asset to long-term, inflation-proof investment and store of value. It’s also moving more like gold, as investors start treating it as a safe haven.
4) These aren’t just individual investors, either. Major companies have moved multimillion-dollar portions of their balance sheets into Bitcoin.
Where to Buy Bitcoin?
ZebPay is one of the most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges which helps you to buy digital currencies like bitcoin, ether and many more. We make your experience simple but focus on the robust security measures of your crypto wallet.
How to Buy Bitcoin?
It’s very simple to start investing in bitcoin with ZebPay crypto exchange. All you need is to install the ZebPay app and get your KYC verification done in a few simple steps. You are set to go.