You can now trade Render(RNDR), Pendle(PENDLE), and Dymension(DYM) Coins on ZebPay. In our quest to provide financial freedom to all crypto investors, we actively look out for assets that have a good potential for growth. However, it is important to note that this blog is written based on internal research and should not be taken as investment advice. Investors are advised to conduct thorough research before investing in any crypto-related products.
RenderToken (RNDR) constitutes a decentralised GPU rendering network established atop the Ethereum blockchain. Its objective is to facilitate the connection between artists and studios seeking GPU computational resources and mining partners willing to lease their GPU capacities.
RNDR employs a hybrid manual and automatic proof-of-work mechanism, referred to as proof of render in this context, to ensure the verification of all artwork completion before disbursing payments and releasing the art.
Tokenomics of Render
- Market Capitalization ( As on 9th Feb 2024): $1.6 Billion
- Circulating Supply: 376,146,336 RNDR
- Max Supply: 536,870,912 RNDR
Pendle introduces a protocol facilitating the tokenization and trading of future yield. By innovating an AMM tailored for assets subject to time decay, Pendle empowers users with enhanced control over future yield, offering flexibility and avenues for its effective utilisation.
Tokenomics of Pendle
- Market Capitalization(As on 9th Feb): $691 million
- Circulating Supply: 238,185,588 PENDLE
- Max Supply: 258,446,029 PENDLE
The Dymension team calls themselves the “Home of RollApps”. The tool provides avenues to create consensus-free blockchains to get more token value with greater security. Dymension community is also powered by “ Dymension Hub” which is a specialised modular blockchain built to empower, unite and service RollApps.
Tokenomics of Dymension
- Market Capitalization(As on 9th Feb): $1.1 billion
- Circulating Supply: 146,000,000 DYM
- Max Supply: 1,000,000,000 DYM
Benefits of Trading on ZebPay
ZebPay is one of the most trusted names in the crypto world. Since its inception in 2014, ZebPay has added 7 million+ downloads. We actively look out for assets that enable financial freedom to our users. However, users must ensure that they do their thorough due diligence before trading. This blog should not be considered investment advice.
Security at ZebPay
ZebPay takes asset security as a paramount priority. Below listed are some of the key facets of our battle-tested security.
- The majority of our member assets are stored in cold wallets to ensure maximum asset safety
- ZebPay only partners with platforms that are over-collateralised and assures the safety of our members’ assets
- ZebPay’s systems and processes are regularly audited to minimise investor risk. Our Information Security Management System is ISO-certified and stringent security protocols are in place to protect our members’ data and assets
Get Started With ZebPay
If you are ready to trade using ZebPay, here is what you need to do.
- Step 1: Deposit Fiat currency into your ZebPay wallet
- Step 2: Open the Quick Trade or the Exchange panel and search for the token you wish to trade
- Step 3: Enter the amount of Fiat you would like to invest
- Step 4: Check the order details and place the order
If you found this blog useful, share it with other like-minded crypto enthusiasts. Click on the button below to begin your crypto trading journey using ZebPay.