Why buy KSM (Kusama)?
1) KSM is the native token of the network.
2) KSM allows users to get power computation. Additionally, users can access the ability to participate in securing the network and voting on upgrade proposals.
3) Moreover, you can use the token to pay for the transaction and messaging fees.
1) Kusama is basically an early and experimental version of Polkadot.
2) It allows developers to use it as a sandbox. Therefore, allowing teams to deploy and test pre-release versions of their projects before launching them on Polkadot’s mainnet.
3) Kusama will also serve as a testbed for Parity Technologies leading up to the mainnet launch of Polkadot.