ZebPay Diwali Dhamaka Offer:
- Buy 1 Bitcoin on QuickTrade in the Muhurat Time. 2 lucky winners stand a chance to win a 5gm Gold coin.
- Buy 1 Ether on QuickTrade in the Muhurat Time. 5 lucky winners stand a chance to win a 1gm Gold coin.
- Buy 100 Matic on QuickTrade in the Muhurat Time. 10 lucky winners stand a chance to win a 10gm Silver coin.
Duration: From 24 October 2022, 6:15 PM IST (Indian Standard Time) to 24 October 2022, 7:15 PM IST
How can I participate in the offer?
- Only KYC & Bank verified users will be eligible to participate.
- You must agree to the Terms & Conditions of the offer. Any manipulation will result in disqualification. As per the Terms & Conditions, all decisions by ZebPay will be binding and final.
Things to remember:
- The winners from the Contest Participants shall be determined by ZebPay on a lucky draw basis at its sole discretion.
- Winners of the Contest will be notified via email (email@example.com) by or around 15 November 2022.
- Name of the winners will also be announced on social media
- Winners of the Contest will receive their rewards by 15 December 2022.
Share this with your friends and family! #HarGharCryptoDiwali
Terms & Conditions for Diwali Dhamaka Offer 2022
Awlencan Innovations India Limited (hereinafter referred to as “ZebPay”), is giving its existing and new users of the ZebPay Platform, an opportunity to participate in the Diwali Mega offer (“Contest”) and win prizes, subject to the eligibility criteria and other requirements listed in these Terms & Conditions. (“T&Cs”)
These T&Cs shall apply to all Participants (defined below). By accessing the ZebPay Platform and participating in the Contest, you confirm that you accept these T&Cs and that you agree to fully comply with them and with any additions/modifications thereto that may be made from time to time.
Words capitalised and not defined hereunder shall have the meaning ascribed to them under the ZebPay Policies referred to above.
- Period: The Contest will be effective as follows:
a) From 24 October 2022, 6:15 PM IST (Indian Standard Time) to 24 October 2022, 7:15 PM IST (“Term”).
b) Notwithstanding anything stated in 1(a) above, ZebPay may, at its sole discretion, alter or extend or cancel the Term and the Contest at any time at its sole discretion. Participants (defined below) are advised to review the updated terms and conditions from time to time.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in the Contest, a user is required to satisfy all the following criteria:
- Only new and existing user of ZebPay’s India platform alone shall be allowed to participate in the Program (“Participant”).
- Participants for the purpose of these T&Cs shall be collectively referred as “Participants”.
- Participants must use the same email id and phone number as used for creating their ZebPay accounts, to log in and to register for the Contest.
- Participants must be registered users of ZebPay Platform who have completed their KYC verification in accordance with the ZebPay Policies.
- Any Participant who during the Term: (i) attempts to cancel or cancels an existing ZebPay account and attempts to create or creates a new ZebPay account, or (ii) attempts to create or creates one or more additional ZebPay accounts, or (iii) attempts to register or registers for the Contest using multiple/different email addresses, by any other means or any other methods will be disqualified.
- The Participant’s ZebPay account must be active at the end of the Term.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, and for avoidance of any doubt, ZebPay reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to approve or reject any Participants from the Contest.
- Every Participant hereby grants ZebPay and/or any of its third-party vendors the right to communicate with such Participant by email / phone / messenger and/or other means of communications in relation to participating in the Contest, in compliance with applicable laws.
- ZebPay’s directors, officers, employees, and their immediate family members, independent contractors, agents, their affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion agencies, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, it is clarified that a Participant shall not be deemed to be a winner of any award or prize under the Contest (as applicable) unless and until that Participant’s eligibility and compliance with these T&Cs has been fulfilled and verified.
- Contest rewards:
Participants who fulfil the eligibility criteria to enter the Contest during the Term stand a chance to win the following:
- Buy 1 Bitcoin in the Muhrat Time and 2 lucky winners stand a chance to win a Gold coin of 5gm.
- Buy 1 Ether in the Muhrat Time and 5 lucky winners stand a chance to win a Gold coin of 1gm.
- Buy 100 Matic in the Muhrat Time and 10 lucky winners stand a chance to win a Silver Coin of 10gm.
b) The winners from the Participants shall be determined by ZebPay at its sole discretion.
c) Winners of the Contest will be notified via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by or around 15 November 2022.
d) Name of the winners will also be announced on social media
e) Winners of the Contest will receive their rewards by 15 December 2022.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, ZebPay reserves the right to disqualify or disallow any Participants/trades/transactions to participate in the Contest at any time if ZebPay, at its sole discretion, is of the opinion that the particular Participant/trade/transaction (a) is done in any manner for the purpose of feeding false or misleading information to the market or (b) is done in any manner that has the effect of wrongfully denying legitimate Participants the rewards of the Contest and/or the Offer. ZebPay’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding, and by participating in the Contest, all Participants expressly understand and agree with ZebPay’s rights as specified above.
- The rewards of the Contest are non-transferable, non-negotiable, and final. ZebPay reserves the right to change or substitute the rewards in any manner and /or at any time, in any manner of its choosing and reserves the right to withhold the rewards, at its sole discretion, and shall not be liable to any party/person in any manner whatsoever regarding the same. To the extent practicable, the rewards shall be distributed to the Participant’s ZebPay account and shall be governed by ZebPay’s Policies.
- Release; No Warranties: Each Participant hereby releases and discharges ZebPay from any and all claims, damages, losses (whether perceived or actual) and/or cause of action, known or unknown, arising from or relating to the rewards and/or their participation in the Contest. ZebPay does not provide any warranties of any kind to the Participant with respect to the Contest and the rewards therein . ZebPay hereby disclaims any and all representations and warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement in relation to the Contest.
- Disqualification: ZebPay reserves the right to disqualify any Participant at any time on the grounds of unfair trading practices, including but not limited to distorting reported trade volumes by collusion or any other unfair means, disseminating false information, as well as any breach of any these T&C and/or breach of any terms of the ZebPay Policies (as determined at ZebPay’s sole discretion).
- Promotional Events: The Participant acknowledges that the Contest is only an event for promoting trading on ZebPay’s India platform, including the ZebPay app, and participating in the Contest is completely voluntary. The Contest is only a promotional event and does not constitute an offer from ZebPay. Participating in the Contest does not confer any rights or privileges, whether contractual or otherwise, on the Participant. It is clarified that participating in the Contest by a Participant does not constitute an acceptance, nor in any way does participating in the Contest constitute a legally binding contract. ZebPay at its sole discretion reserves the full right to withdraw and/or alter any of these T&C at any time, with or without prior notice.
- Taxes: The rewards contemplated hereunder shall be inclusive of any and all taxes. ZebPay shall not be responsible for any tax liability on the Participant(s) that may be imposed on the rewards to winners under applicable law. The Participant shall bear all responsibility for payments of all taxes towards such Participant’s rewards. ZebPay in no manner shall provide any tax guidance or advice on this matter to any Participant and the Participants may engage independent consultants/advisors to seek any advice in this regard in their sole discretion.
10. Dispute: In the event of any dispute regarding these T&C, rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Contest, the decision of ZebPay shall be final and binding.
a) Trading in cryptographic assets is subject to market, technical and legal risks. Prices of cryptographic assets on the ZebPay platform may differ from other exchanges due to local demand and supply. Please note that ZebPay does not regulate the prices of cryptographic assets. ZebPay doesn’t guarantee any returns or profits by trading in cryptographic assets. Participants shall use ZebPay’s services to participate in the Contest or to trade in the crypto/cryptographic assets at their own risk and discretion.
b) Notwithstanding anything contrary contained herein, ZebPay reserves the right to amend the T&Cs of the Contest at any point of time without serving any notice whatsoever to anyone. c) To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, ZebPay shall have no liability whatsoever to the Participants and/or any third party, whether for breach or in tort. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ZebPay shall not be liable to the Participants and/or any third parties for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage in connection with or arising out of the Contest, however it arises, whether for breach or in tort, even if the Participant and/or third party has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages.
Crypto products are unregulated and subject to volatility and risk. Please read the Crypto Industry Risk Disclosure document before making any investments.