Avalanche (AVAX) / USD
$37.29 -2.93%down Avalanche current price is $37.29 with a marketcap of 13.71 B. Its price is -2.93% down in last 24 hours.
About Avalanche (AVAX)
Avalanche is a decentralised blockchain platform with its protocol, while its native crypto asset is AVAX. Avalanche is considered the blockchain platform that gives fierce competition to Ethereum. It is based on intelligent contracting to facilitate the various projects on its network, similar to its forerunner. Additionally, both platforms focus on providing increased transaction speeds and higher scalability. The processing speed of the platform is such that it can administer up to 4,500 transactions per second (TPS). Like most other crypto assets, Avalanche works on an open-source code accessible by all, allowing anyone in the public domain to inspect and contribute to the network. AVAX is currently (March 2022) being traded at ~USD 83.31 and stands at a market capitalization of ~USD22,266,498,011.
Avalanche adopts a unique governance model to create and regulate AVAX coins. The model includes decisions on the transaction fees and mining of new AVAX crypto assets into the network. The Avalanche blockchain deploys a method secured with AVAX coins while also using it as the currency for paying the related transaction fees. The usage essentially makes AVAX the basic accounting unit of Avalanche. The platform also sustains decentralised applications (dApps) and autonomous blockchains while using the proof-of-stake mechanism. The architecture of this layer one network stands out with three distinct blockchains, namely, P-chain, C-chain, and X-chain. Each of these blockchains performs a specific task, and the nodes are validated for any transactions conducted on Avalanche.
Below are some traits that make Avalanche unique:
- Method of Consensus: The network is divided into small sub-categories of participants and then randomly clubbed. All these sub-categories need to consent to transactions before they are finalized unanimously.
- Transaction fees: The amount of traffic on the network and types of transactions determine processing fees. Users are also allowed to vote on the fee structure. A mechanism by which inflation is kept in check is that any extra AVAX coins that come into circulation in the form of transaction fees are burned regularly by the agreement of network users.
- Coin creation: Users control how much AVAX needs to be mined, with a maximum limit of 720 million tokens. Another way the circulation of coins is regulated is by adjusting the reward coins paid to users who contribute with new blocks.
- Incentives: Since Avalanche runs on a user governed network, it incentivises behavior that positively influences the network, such as higher uptime and quicker response time.
How to Buy Avalanche Coin With ZebPay?
You can get started with just a few easy steps:
- Register on ZebPay crypto exchange, and create an account.
- As standard verification, upload your documents and complete the KYC process.
- Choose the amount of money you want to invest and load your virtual wallet.
- Buy Avalanche (AVAX) with the deposited funds.
Why Buy Avalanche Coin With ZebPay?
- ZebPay allows 98 percent coin storage in cold wallets with security measures that give you complete control of asset movement.
- The straightforward interface and guidelines ensure that decentralized finance is accessible to all, and ZebPay aims to include the underbanked and underserved population as one of its primary goals.
- Market cap $13.71 B 0.7 % of Crypto Market
- Volume (24h) $522.45 M -21.58%
- 52 Week Low $8.70
- 52 Week High $49.66
- All Time Low $2.79
- All Time High $146.22
- Total Supply 435.84 M
- Max Supply 720.00 M
- Circulating Supply 367.81 M
- CMC Rank 9
- 7D% Change -11.47%
- Returns YTD -3.62%