Tether (USDT) / USD
$1.00 0%up Tether current price is $1.00 with a marketcap of 65.45 B. Its price is 0% up in last 24 hours.
Tether bases its foundation on blockchain technology, like all crypto assets. However, they differ as these tokens get funded by an equivalent quantity of a currency (for example, US dollars) while being dubbed a ‘stable coin.’ A stable coin works in tandem with the traditional money issued by banks, such as USD, Japanese Yen, and Euros. One Tether token is fixed at USD 1, and both are equally valuable as they represent a 1:1 ratio. Tether tokens were first traded in February 2015 and developed by a crypto exchange known as ‘Bitfinex. Initially, the token traded under ‘RealCoin,’ which was then renamed ‘Tether,’ as we know it today. It is essential to know that though Tether holds an equivalent value to fiat currency, it cannot be exchanged for cash itself and can be traded only in the digital world.
How to Buy Tether Coin?
You can get started with just a few easy steps:
- Register on ZebPay crypto exchange, and create an account.
- As standard verification, upload your documents and complete the KYC process.
- Choose the amount of money you want to invest and load your virtual wallet.
- Buy Tether with the deposited funds.
Why Buy Tether With ZebPay?
- Remember to choose a trustworthy exchange for your transactions, such as ZebPay, which has over 5 million users.
- If you are a hesitant investor, considering Tether as your first investment choice in crypto assets would be well worth your while. It is regarded as one of the safest and most constant crypto mediums available in the market today.
- Market cap $65.45 B 7.61 % of Crypto Market
- Volume (24h) $26.53 B -8.34%
- 52 Week Low $0.95
- 52 Week High $1.00
- All Time Low $0.57
- All Time High $1.22
- Total Supply 73.14 B
- Max Supply n/a
- Circulating Supply 65.44 B
- CMC Rank 3
- 7D% Change 0.05%
- Returns YTD -0.039359%