ZebPay is India’s oldest and most-loved Bitcoin and crypto-asset company, helping ⅔ of India’s crypto owners buy their first Bitcoin since 2014. With new owners and leaders in 2020, we’re expanding our mission to help millions of people in India and around the world to join the Bitcoin revolution by creating best-in-class technology and user experiences.
A career at ZebPay is all about being part of our Ohana (Hawaiian for family!) and working on some of the most challenging, yet fun projects you can find in the software industry. You would be welcomed into a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the tech industry.
With the rapid growth of blockchain globally and other long-term initiatives, the successful candidate will be working with bleeding-edge technology in an internationally established team, while having great attention to detail, being a strong team player, and having excellent communication skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- At Least 3 years of experience with backend development, and 3 years of experience in working with Node.js.
- Knowledge of building NodeJS applications in Typescript.
- Knowledge of working with WebSockets or similar libraries at scale.
- Extensive experience in building high availability, scalable RESTful APIs using NodeJS and ExpressJS.
- Good to have experience in working with Message brokers (like Kafka).
- Develop clean, solid REST, gRPC, WS APIs in Node.js.
- Write automation scripts. This may include creating trade bots that place automated orders using exchange APIs to scanning blockchain APIs to generate CSV reports.
- Write clean, testable, and efficient code.
- Review the work of junior developers and provide guidance.
- Work with the exchange team to build solutions and automate manual processes.
- Write unit test cases using frameworks like Mocha, Chai.
- Experience in code documentation.
- Ability to write effective unit and integration tests.
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented/functional programming.
- Expertise in Server Side programming – GraphQL, REST API, etc.
- Experience in API service integration (inhouse, third party)
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases(Postgresql, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of microservice architecture.
- Good to know about deploying applications on the cloud, AWS preferred.
- Experience with WebSockets, Local Storage, or ES6
- Prior Knowledge of blockchain space (Not a mandatory criteria !!!)
- The Git workflow includes pulling requests, code reviews, and CI/CD systems.
- Work at a company that stays ahead of the curve and encourages the use of cutting-edge technology.
Get to learn more about Blockchain which is a Hot in-demand skill.
- Constant Learning Curve
- Flexible Timings
- You can be as creative as you can
- You are treated as one extended Family
- Learning and Development Policy