ZebPay is India’s oldest and most-loved Bitcoin and crypto-asset company, helping ⅔ of India’s crypto owners buy their first Bitcoin since 2014. With new owners and leaders in 2020, we’re expanding our mission to help millions of people in India and around the world to join the Bitcoin revolution by creating best-in-class technology and user experiences.
A career at ZebPay is all about being part of our Ohana (Hawaiian for family!) and working on some of the most challenging, yet fun projects you can find in the software industry. You would be welcomed into a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the tech industry.
With the rapid growth of blockchain globally and other long-term initiatives, the successful candidate will be working with bleeding-edge technology in an internationally established team, while having great attention to detail, being a strong team player, and having excellent communication skills.
- Develop test strategies, test plans, and test schedules for new mid-size or large projects and software releases.
- Share reports on the development, execution and results of test deliverables and coordinating with all stakeholders.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Define, rollout and enforce best practice processes in the areas of functional, system and regression testing.
- Complete own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Maintain a high quality bar by constantly improving existing QA practices.
- BE/BTech degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- 5+ experience of planning & delivering midsize to large QA projects.
- Experience in Agile, Scrum, Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment.
- 3+ experience in desktop, mobile and API automation.
- Working knowledge on automations like Selenium/Cypress, Appium, Rest Assured.
- Experience with source code control systems (Git), Jenkins, Maven.
- Extensive hands-on object-oriented programming (JAVA or Python).
- 3+ experience in Test Planning, test execution & sharing reports to all stakeholders of Frontend (UI) & backend(API & database) QA projects.
- Having knowledge of tools such as Jira, Jenkins, Asana, Test rail is a plus.
- 2+ experience in Performance Testing and non-functional testing using tools like Jmeter, Load runner.
- Experience in the crypto domain is a plus.
- Work at a company that stays ahead of the curve and encourages the use of cutting-edge technology.
Get to learn more about Blockchain which is a Hot in-demand skill.
- Constant Learning Curve
- Flexible Timings
- You can be as creative as you can
- You are treated as one extended Family
- Learning and Development Policy