A career at ZebPay is all about being part of our Ohana (Hawaiian for family!) and working on some of the most challenging, yet fun projects you can find in the software industry. You would be welcomed into a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the tech industry.
With the rapid growth of blockchain globally and other long-term initiatives, the successful candidate will be working with bleeding-edge technology in an internationally established team, while having great attention to detail, being a strong team player, and having excellent communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- As a “Security Analyst”, you have to collaboratively work with the Security and Tech team to conduct the Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing of the Web application, Mobile application & Cloud Infrastructure.
- You will execute test procedures and/or scripts either manually or using automated tools. You will track and report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
- Conduct source-code review using automated and manual approaches.
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms the actionable incident
- Develop process and procedure documentation for core security controls.
- Participate in the Agile process to incrementally drive improvement of core security controls.
- 4+ Years of Experience in Web & Mobile application Security VAPT.
- The candidate should have CEH or equivalent industry-standard certification.
- Hands-on knowledge on security tools like Kali, Burp Suite, Zap proxy, OpenVAS, Nessus etc.
- Good knowledge of information security technologies such as security design review, threat modelling, risk analysis, and software testing techniques.
- Strong knowledge of the OWASP Top 10, SANS top 25, WASC security standards and detailed knowledge of common web application attack vectors such as DDOS, SQL injection, CSRF, XSS, Session Management issues, Insecure Direct Object Reference, Clickjacking, buffer overflows, etc.
- Thorough understanding of most common web technologies like Node js,.NET, PHP, Java, XML, SAML, SOA, SOAP, web services etc. and protocols including HTTP(S), DNS, FTP, SSH etc.
- Good communication skills to coordinate among various stakeholders of the organization.
Nice To Have:
- Scripting skills for automation. Good understanding of the Offensive/Defensive side of security.
- CEH, OSCP, AWS cloud practitioner, & AWS Certified Security – Specialty.
- Work at a company that stays ahead of the curve and encourages the use of cutting-edge technology.
Get to learn more about Blockchain which is a Hot in-demand skill.
- Constant Learning Curve
- Flexible Timings
- You can be as creative as you can
- You are treated as one extended Family
- Learning and Development Policy