A career at ZebPay is all about being part of our Ohana (Hawaiian for family!) and working on some of the most challenging, yet fun projects you can find in the software industry. You would be welcomed into a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the tech industry.
With the rapid growth of blockchain globally and other long-term initiatives, the successful candidate will be working with bleeding-edge technology in an internationally established team, while having great attention to detail, being a strong team player, and having excellent communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assess Organisation information security posture, identify the gaps/risks in the existing environment and develop solutions to mitigate the identified gaps/risk
- Responsible for assisting organisation in reviewing / implementing information security controls as required
- Design, review and update information security policies and procedures on an annual basis or whenever any major changes occur/ gap is identified / mitigate the risk and seek approval from the appropriate authority
- Conduct third party vendor risk assessment and apprise stakeholder of the risk / findings to take the decision
- Initiate an information security awareness program, e.g. assigns training module, videos and launch phishing campaigns to educate the users on a periodic basis. Deliver security information during orientation.
- Manage Information security projects and ensure that assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Act as a subject matter expert on information security and leveraging knowledge and experience to help organisations fulfil their strategic initiatives.
- End to end ISMS implementation, risk management, vapt knowledge for report reviews, risk management, good excel and presentation skills, should have email etiquette and command over English.
- Prioritise and complete tasks within deadlines independently and minimal supervision and Proactively escalate issues and concerns when necessary.
- The candidate is required to have good technical knowledge and hands on experience in carrying out detailed Infosec & ITGC audit and consulting engagements.
- Experience on implementing, managing and driving all Information Security Management System ISO27001/SSAE16/GDPR/SOX audit and Compliance.
- Knowledge and auditing experience around some regulations/acts/standards, such as the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and Privacy Framework,SOC2 and Cloud Security
- Project management experience is good to have
- Strong communication skills
- ISO 27001 (Good to have )
- ITIL (Good to have)
- Work at a company that stays ahead of the curve and encourages the use of cutting-edge technology.
Get to learn more about Blockchain which is a Hot in-demand skill.
- Constant Learning Curve
- Flexible Timings
- You can be as creative as you can
- You are treated as one extended Family
- Learning and Development Policy