You can now trade Conflux(CFX) and Jupiter(JUP) Coins on ZebPay. With the introduction of these latest additions, our goal is to provide you with increased trading options and empower you to seamlessly incorporate these new assets into your portfolio. You can find information about CFX and JUP coins below. Please note that this is not an investment recommendation. Investors are advised to do their own research before deciding to invest in any crypto-related products.
Conflux (CFX) is a high-performance layer-1 blockchain for decentralised applications (dApps), e-commerce, and Web 3.0. It excels in scalability, decentralisation, and security.
Enabling quick, cost-effective asset transfers without network congestion, Conflux uses the Tree-Graph consensus mechanism, combining Proof-of-Work (PoW) and Proof-of-Stake (PoS) algorithms. It supports Turing-complete smart contracts in Solidity, similar to Ethereum, and is compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM).
At the time of writing, CFX is trading at $0.2136. It has a total supply of 4,966,330,359 CFX and its current circulating supply is 3,653,830,347 CFX.
Jupiter is a swap aggregation engine which aims to enhance liquidity for Solana. Its aim is to create a decentralised ecosystem which equips developers to innovate in the Web 3 space using Solana. Jupiter is also rapidly expanding its Defi product offerings. It currently has limit order features, perpetual trading, bridge transfers to Solana and dollar cost averaging features.
Jupiter is trading at $0.586 at the time of writing, and it has a circulating supply of 1,350,000,000 JUP which is 13.5% of the total supply.
Benefits of Trading on ZebPay
ZebPay is one of the most trusted names in the crypto world. Since its inception in 2014, ZebPay has added 7 million+ downloads. We actively look out for assets which enable financial freedom to our users. However, users must ensure that they do their thorough due diligence before trading. This blog should not be considered investment advice.
Security at ZebPay
ZebPay takes asset security as a paramount priority. Below listed are some of the key facets of our battle-tested security.
- The majority of our member assets are stored in cold wallets to ensure maximum asset safety
- ZebPay only partners with platforms that are over-collateralised and assures the safety of our members’ assets
- ZebPay’s systems and processes are regularly audited to minimise investor risk. Our Information Security Management System is ISO-certified and stringent security protocols are in place to protect our members’ data and assets
Get Started With ZebPay
If you are ready to trade using ZebPay, here is what you need to do.
- Step 1: Deposit Fiat currency into your ZebPay wallet
- Step 2: Open the Quick Trade or the Exchange panel and search for the token you wish to trade
- Step 3: Enter the amount of Fiat you would like to invest
- Step 4: Check the order details and place the order
If you found this blog useful, share it with other like-minded crypto enthusiasts. Click on the button below to begin your crypto trading journey using ZebPay.