We are thrilled to announce that ZebPay has partnered with TaxNodes to help you calculate your crypto taxes with ease.
TaxNodes’ blazing-fast reconciliation and reporting engine will help you calculate your crypto taxes accurately.
TaxNodes is headed by Avinash Shekar, former CEO of ZebPay. Avinash is an industry veteran who brings with him a vast amount of knowledge and expertise in the Crypto and Web 3 space. He has also formerly worked with companies like Urban Ladder and Forever 21 in key CXO positions.
How does TaxNodes Work?
TaxNodes offers two key services.
- A super easy to use Tax Calculation software which will help you seamlessly calculate all your crypto taxes
- An expert-led one-on-one advisory session where you can speak to a tax expert to optimise your portfolio
How to calculate your crypto taxes on TaxNodes?
TaxNodes has an easy-to-use tax calculation engine which will help you quickly calculate all your crypto taxes.
- All you have to do is to create an account on www.taxnodes.com and sync your ZebPay wallet
- Once your ZebPay account is linked, you can view your profit/loss from each transaction seamlessly in your TaxNodes account
- You can further download all your tax statements. Whether you are filing your taxes with Taxnodes or working with an accountant to help you with your taxes, TaxNodes can generate accurate crypto tax reports for you
What do you get as a part of the one-on-one advisory session?
You can get all your crypto tax queries answered through a one-on-advisory call. As a part of this service, you get:
- A 30-minute personal online session with a tax expert
- Expert-led insights into optimising your crypto portfolio
- Resolution of any queries you may have
Note: The plan excludes computation and filing IT returns from the sale of Crypto assets.
To know more, Visit TaxNodes by clicking on the button below
Note: You are being redirected to an external website which is not controlled by ZebPay. Once you proceed, you will no longer be transacting with Zebpay and you will be governed by the terms and conditions mentioned on this external website.